Hearts Ticket Prices

couttsy

2 hours ago, couttsy said:

I see Hearts are looking for £29 and £21 for over 65’s on Saturday. Shocking pricing for any game in Scotland.

I hope it's to subsidise the pitch renovation fund, because they got ripped off the last time they spent £1 million on it.

5 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

When exactly was that?

The summer of 2018. After all the criticism it took the previous season they tried to fix it. (I think it's fair to say it has not worn well). 

From their official site:

Hearts’ Betfred Cup fixture against Cowdenbeath on July 24th marked the first match to be played on the brand new playing surface at Tynecastle Park. As we prepare to host four home fixtures in September, as well as a Scotland U21 international, it is the ideal time to shed some light on the extensive work that has gone into installing our magnificent new Hybrid Pitch.

Towards the end of last season, the decision was made to replace the existing surface and fully relay a new pitch for the first time in approximately 20 years. This has involved a substantial outlay of close to £1 million, however, we now proudly boast a state-of-the-art pitch complete with a new undersoil heating, drainage and irrigation system.

Hearts have been charging everyone £29. They apparently do have a lower costing teir but don't offer those tickets out.

I am happy to have a go at hearts shocking prices but ours at £24  for away fans are shocking tae.

I reckon I will have to give up goin away soon.

• Sad 1

On 3/1/2020 at 10:35 AM, couttsy said:

I see Hearts are looking for £29 and £21 for over 65’s on Saturday. Shocking pricing for any game in Scotland.

we charge  our own fans and some visitors £30 and £21  for a few matches , Shocking and no longer worth it routinely

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Hearts have been charging everyone £29. They apparently do have a lower costing teir but don't offer those tickets out.

I am happy to have a go at hearts shocking prices but ours at £24  for away fans are shocking tae.

I reckon I will have to give up goin away soon.

yeah Hearts have 'justified' the high prces by claiming demand is there to fill stadium with their own fans at those prices, so the price is set by the market

quite pleased to see them struggling, imho a 'fan' driven club that lost the fan focus and went full on commercial focussed, milking every penny from a more than loyal support and charging premium for the privelege, but serving up Levein

Prices for traelling have been sneaking up for a few seasonsm I dropped down to trying to visit each opponent at their ground once per season a few years back , for various reasons that has slipped to a handful of aways at most and now missing five , six home games or more as well,  can see that progressing to attending only a handful  per season when schedules align with an easy fixture.

Accies and Hearts are clubs that are very unlikley to get any cash of me in the future for hiking the prices,

Stick with it as long as you can, its a long way back after breaking the routine habit

17 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I agree the price for your walk up adult in the south stand is too high, it’s mitigated a bit by our good prices for concessions (from 60) and families.

Doesn’t help if you’re buying 1 adult ticket.

To be fair Hearts go down as low as £5 for u-13s.

Accies we’re wanting £15 for kids!

Livi are robbing bastards too.

There doesn’t really seem to be any appetite to lower prices for league games on the season ticket. Although Motherwell do tend to get us a good price for cup games.

9 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

right what's the script when buying tickets online? does a ticket get sent out to you, can you scan your phone or am I better picking one up at the county game tonight?

Buy it on-line and pick it up tonight (a bit late with this).

it suggests that you can pay for postage but I never get offered that option!

15 hours ago, ropy said:

Buy it on-line and pick it up tonight (a bit late with this).

it suggests that you can pay for postage but I never get offered that option!

I just left the house slightly earlier and bought them from the ticket office. have to say there was quite a few folk in buying, could be a decent crowd through.

5 hours ago, Neilwell86 said:

I just left the house slightly earlier and bought them from the ticket office. have to say there was quite a few folk in buying, could be a decent crowd through.

Paying on line first means you can pick them up via the office door on the left and avoid the queue