Motherwell vs Aberdeen *Game Postponed*

real dosser

5 hours ago, steelboy said:

The good thing is it doesn't effect children which is hugely fortunate and has probably stopped out right panic.

My Granddaughter has mild Asthma, so this virus could be very serious for her, potentially life threatening.  And no doubt there are lots more like her up and down the country.

We all know you are a trolling fud but why not have a day off now and then from Posting ill informed shite, a period of your self isolation from the forum would do us all good.

To be fair to steelboy (just spewed in my own mouth), that's more or less what has been peddled on the news the last couple of days, including straight out the mouths of expert guests on BBC news, LBC, radio 4, sky news.

18 hours ago, mfc88 said:

Sounds interesting if you still have the link?? 

It was on Real Time with Bill Maher - here's the segment on youtube (I think it should work outside the US).

Also, here is a link to the Wall Street Journal article I read yesterday, which lays out all the facts so far. While it is still obviously a concerning situation, it contains zero hysteria and makes for a much more informative and balanced piece.

• Thanks 1

• Andy_P locked this topic