CoF

Season Tickets  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What you doing?

• Current holder - Renewing
    • Current holder - Not renewing
    • Didn't have ST last year - getting one
    • Didn't have ST last year - not getting one
    • Decide once we've got more information.

Season Tickets go on sale next week with absolutely no sign of when a ball could be next kicked. No idea how sales will go so... what you doing?

(Sorry if the options are shite - trying to cover some detail rather than just yes / no)

10 minutes ago, ropy said:

It will be a stab in the dark as we don’t know what the season looks like, I will renew but can understand if people can’t justify it

Absolutely. 

Any normal year a season ticket is always a fairly big outlay for the majority (and a huge outlay for some). It would be wonderful if sales were up as people rallied round the club, but a lot of peoples finances are precarious just now. For every person who is in a position to buy a season ticket there will could be another who would love to, but simply can't. 

As I'm fortunate enough to still be in full-time employment for now, I'd certainly buy one if I lived close enough to have any chance of using it. Since I don't, I'll have to content myself with trying to support local businesses where I am instead.

Certainly another good way to support the club for people who are able and looking for an option. And with the early bird being extended, it will help make sure that those who want to (or have to) wait won't miss out.

1 hour ago, MelvinBragg said:

Where did anyone see about the new season tickets coming out? Having seen anything yet...

I think 'Flow talked about it in a radio interview.  From memory, it was first week in (or maybe just "early") April that he mentioned.

I'll be renewing - haven't been punted, forlowed or put on reduced hours yet so will probably just buy it outright at first opportunity.

I expect there will be a big chunk of fans renewing regardless of what we know about next season, there will be people who can't financially justify it right now, and then probably a smaller handful who won't buy one and want their money back for the last few games of this season.

Each to their own. Everyone has their own circumstances.

15 minutes ago, Benson said:

Tried renewing online but couldnt see option to pay installments.can anyone help cheers

Bit on the main site saying "We will announce shortly how to apply for finance. Details will be available at motherwellfc.co.uk"

I paid this way a few years ago and you've got to go through a separate application process to a finance company who then need do credit checks etc so it takes a few days. 

3 hours ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

Not had one for a few years but I tend to get one

mentioned on email that you can pay in 4 instalments ....didn’t see this option when clicked on today on website...anybody know how you get this option...thanks

19 minutes ago, Benson said:

Tried renewing online but couldnt see option to pay installments.can anyone help cheers

There are many ways to pay for your season ticket.

If you can, you can pay in full now by visiting tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk. If you’ve never logged in to the website before, follow this guide if you are an existing season ticket holder. If you’re buying new, please create a new account.

Alternatively, you can buy over the phone by calling 01698 338002. Please be patient, as we have limited telephone sales capacity at this time.

You can also email tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk and ask us to call you back.

PAY BY STANDING ORDER

You can pay for your season ticket in four instalments from May to August by using our standing order facility. Forms are available here, or you can call 01698 333333 and we will get you set up. If you’re filling out a form, you can scan it and email it to tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk or post it to the club.

Please note that standing orders are only available on our full season ticket prices, and can not be used for our early bird rate.

FINANCE

As usual, we will be offering a finance option on season tickets to spread your cost over a longer period of time.

We will announce shortly how to apply for finance. Details will be available at motherwellfc.co.uk.

1 hour ago, Andy_P said:

There are many ways to pay for your season ticket.

If you can, you can pay in full now by visiting tickets.motherwellfc.co.uk. If you’ve never logged in to the website before, follow this guide if you are an existing season ticket holder. If you’re buying new, please create a new account.

Alternatively, you can buy over the phone by calling 01698 338002. Please be patient, as we have limited telephone sales capacity at this time.

You can also email tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk and ask us to call you back.

PAY BY STANDING ORDER

You can pay for your season ticket in four instalments from May to August by using our standing order facility. Forms are available here, or you can call 01698 333333 and we will get you set up. If you’re filling out a form, you can scan it and email it to tickets@motherwellfc.co.uk or post it to the club.

Please note that standing orders are only available on our full season ticket prices, and can not be used for our early bird rate.

FINANCE

As usual, we will be offering a finance option on season tickets to spread your cost over a longer period of time.

We will announce shortly how to apply for finance. Details will be available at motherwellfc.co.uk.

Thanks