2020/21 Transfer Discussion Thread

David

Just now, Welldaft Mk1 said:

It is a decent effort to be fair. Although the clue / mistake is him agreeing terms with Motherwell !

Would like some drama as long as it does not involve Campbell going out the door. 

Surely someone has something better to do with their time? Why just why do it?

6 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Surely someone has something better to do with their time? Why just why do it?

As with a lot of social media output, some people do it for the likes and retweets. Don't see the point myself but then, like yourself Dave, I'm of different generation. 

At least when journalists do it, it's their job...

It can be funny at times. Mainly for ripping the pish out of the media

I remember my Aberdeen supporting mate pulling the Yerda Sellsavon trick a couple years ago and getting retweets and if I remember a short online article proclaiming the "exclusive" Dons signing news. I had another mate a good few years ago post that he was a baggage handler at inverness airport and had just seen an international (Romanian/Polish/Eastern European, cant remember the name) who played for Chelsea get off the Gatwick Easyjet flight heading to Caley park to sign a season long loan. An hour later he drove by the stadium to see P&J & BBC reporters sat outside looking bored 

6 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Unfortunately we still have another fortnight of uncertainty over Campbell, sure the English Championship can still sign players until the 17th or something like that

That's a domestic-only window where "Premier League clubs will only be able to trade with EFL clubs (either loans or permanent registrations). No transfers can take place between Premier League clubs in this period."

Don't think Scotland (or any other country) are involved.

2 hours ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

Looks like Nada happening on deadline day. Good news re Campbell but I was hoping we could have got a winger in and maybe moved one or two on. 

Club tweeting a picture of Cole an hour ago suggest that is that. 

Hopefully Carroll is back next month and can stay fit. 

Flow tweeting that no incomings tonite. But has suggested a free agent possible next few days ?