2020/21 Transfer Discussion Thread

David

Put it this way the club aren’t going to offer Charles dunne who most likely at the time wasn’t anywhere near fit or ready to come back to even train, they aren’t going to be paying him 1.2k a week on a 6 month contract when they know his fitness/ injury rehab situation. And we aren’t paying 1k a week on a player who was on buttons at livi to come in as our backup and a striker who came in as backup from Inverness most likely not a great wage down in the championship.

5 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

The players salaries are confidential and the only people who know  the exact figure are the players and the club CEO,  so can we stop all this "I know for a fact" or " I have it on good authority " pish about how much they earn, its all made up BS.

Exactly - some of these "my cock's bigger than yours" type posts on here are embarrassing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, KirkySuperSub said:

Exactly - some of these "my cock's bigger than yours" type posts on here are embarrassing.

But it is....

In all seriousness I agree. Most of us can tell from previous posts who tends to be more reliable when it comes to the accuracy of club news. Then you have a handful of others that may have an in but certainly some try far too hard (get the pun).

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

But it is....

In all seriousness I agree. Most of us can tell from previous posts who tends to be more reliable when it comes to the accuracy of club news. Then you have a handful of others that may have an in but certainly some try far too hard (get the pun).

Any news I produce is usually spot on ,this however is complete personal opinion and things I’ve heard regarding wages however my point still stands Dunne isn’t on anywhere near 1.2k a week and most fans will not that as it’s very much reduced terms the same as when Tanner is injured different story if he returns. Again Lamie and White came from teams very much below us in the pay scale and came as back up so not hard to work out.