2020/21 Transfer Discussion Thread

David

1 minute ago, steelboy said:

I'm sure AllyMax wound everyone up about a last minute signing years ago that never happened. Pinch of salt required. 

Not me mate. I've edited the post now. Someone messaged me and someone phoned me at precisely the same time to tell me we'd signed Tony Straker on loan. Turned out to be some funny fucker retweeting the original tweet from 5 years or so ago.

• Haha 1

Just now, AllyMax said:

Not me mate. I've edited the post now. Someone messaged me and someone phoned me at precisely the same time to tell me we'd signed Tony Straker on loan. Turned out to be some funny fucker retweeting the original tweet from 5 years or so ago.

Sorry about that, it was definitely a Maxwell themed user name. 

Tony Straker is two years younger than Sam Foley so don't rule it out.

2 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Sorry about that, it was definitely a Maxwell themed user name. 

Tony Straker is two years younger than Sam Foley so don't rule it out.

Was kinda hoping that Foley might be a better football player......

2 hours ago, wellsince75 said:

Sadly our squad is littered with weak links .  

Would have preferred to go for someone like  Charlie Gilmour who StJohnstone have just signed.   

Why, 21 years  old , only 24 appearances for some Dutch lower league team, none for any other club he has been at, and has never scored a senior goal for club or Country. Aye thats the kind of experience we need in the middle of a relegation fight.

• Like 1

I tell you what i am going to be signing is a ton of brown pairs of pants!Going to need for the rest of the season I think.

I actually thought we would have got in a few today we have signed a player that won't kick a ball for us again in Dunne and a player that already plays for us in Crawford.

Please just give me a player that I can say yes.

2 minutes ago, Spit_It_Out said:

I tell you what i am going to be signing is a ton of brown pairs of pants!Going to need for the rest of the season I think.

I actually thought we would have got in a few today we have signed a player that won't kick a ball for us again in Dunne and a player that already plays for us in Crawford.

Any suggestions?

10 minutes ago, Spit_It_Out said:

Jon Anderson?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Richie said:

We've just announced Jordan Roberts from Hearts

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hope I’m wrong but very much looks like we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel. We’ve now signed guys that are surplus to requirements at Livi, St Mirren and championship Hearts.....

Robinson's downfall is he padded the team out with mediocrity that on paper flattered. It appears Alexander is following that model by adding to an already bloated squad. I hope to be proven wrong.

The only player out so far is White. Which confirms what we all know, too few are attractive to potential suitors. It appears theres a few in that squad who know they'd not realise the wages elsewhere or have a desire to play regularly so willing to ride out their contracts.

• Like 2