Other teams with C&A.....

Suprawell

22 minutes ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

C@A is very popular in the USA.

You can’t really see this at Fir Park?:whistling:

Indeed. When American Football was first shown on Channel 4 back in the mid 1980s I was a follower of the Washington Redskins because of their colours.

There is also a rugby provincial side in New Zealand who play n claret and amber -King Ciuntry. Very much second division and still amateur. 

On 4/26/2020 at 10:12 AM, The African said:

Indeed. When American Football was first shown on Channel 4 back in the mid 1980s I was a follower of the Washington Redskins because of their colours.

There is also a rugby provincial side in New Zealand who play n claret and amber -King Ciuntry. Very much second division and still amateur. 

Southland Stags play in claret and amber, though it's been diluted a wee bit recently.  The Highlanders have always got the claret and amber Southland flashes on their jerseys.

On 4/25/2020 at 11:49 AM, Suprawell said:

On Youtube and found myself clicking here when I saw the C&A...very talented dancers and what a band!!

University of Southern California (UCLA Sucks!!)

I'm sorry, where is the band? 

Local to me are Fylde Rugby club in C&A and what is the Iran or Iraq team in C&A that even have a badge similar to us?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Burn_Broomfield said:

Southland Stags play in claret and amber, though it's been diluted a wee bit recently.  The Highlanders have always got the claret and amber Southland flashes on their jerseys.

Used to have a Southland rugby shirt from around twenty years ago. It only had an amber ( gold ) badge and the ccc logo.  I really liked it as it had a proper broad hoop in blue. The rest was mainly claret with some thine white hoops. The template might have worked nicely for us when we had Canterbury as a kit supplier. As for the Highlanders, I was always aware that the claret on their kit represented Southland, but assumed the amber was from Otago.