Busta Nut

Goggles & Flippers.

Bit of bad news.

Stephen is a poster on here, think he'd taken a break recently but his name should be recognizable.

Capture.JPG

That's not good at all.  Fingers crossed he  is able to get what he requires to help him recover.

He’s a good guy. Shocking news. Hopefully he comes through this. 

Wish him well in his recovery grim stuff right enough :scratchhead:

Hope he can pull through this and make a decent recovery. 

I have to admit that, when interacting with other posters on here, I very rarely pay much attention to who the other posters are. I just assume that they are 'well supporters and therefore generally good folk. Goggles and Flippers was a name I recognised and I must have laughed at some of his input, agreed with his sage footballing wisdom at other times, and thought he was talking p*sh at others. It is what this site seems to be about, for me anyway. I wish him all the very best.

Best wishes......hopefully he will pull through........terrible for his family with him on the other side of the world

Really sorry to hear this. 

Never met G&F but Ive always found his posts to be some of the most well informed and thought provoking on here and a very valued member of the community.

I really hope he can pull through this.

Best wishes to him and his family at this difficult time.

Yes, best wishes for a recovery.

Terrible news. Wishing him all the best and hopefully a full recovery!

Total shock and have had some good chat with G&F....If he or his family need help financially let us know, gladly chip in, poor guy! Fingers cross and praying for Stephen.

Maybe a wee bit of good news for a change. Thought I would check online to see if any update regards Stephen. Not from someone in the know or family, so emphasise qualified update, but I found a bit in some Far East news release covering Vietnam and surrounding area. From 5 days ago and only a brief comment.

“Scottish  pilot Stephen Cameron has astounded local doctors and has made great progress. Still in Vietnam but thankfully on way to recovery and did not need a lung transplant. A long way to go but improving and signs are positive.“

Great news if accurate and It seemed a legit report.  SCMP Asia Desk. ..scmp.com.

Fingers crossed we see him back on here soon. 

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/3088235/vietnam-british-pilot-stephen-cameron-making-miraculous

• Like 20

Terrible news and best of luck to him. Always thought he came across well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk