Busta Nut

Goggles & Flippers.

Great to see you on the mend. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and getting back to dealing with all the shite on here LOL 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

Jesus, my eyes are burnin reading this...... thanks for the kind sentiments folks.I think what Busta did is essentially being “outed” :Dphi-cong-1-6242-1592380900_r_460x0.jpg

But what about reconstruction?

welcome back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

Jesus, my eyes are burnin reading this...... thanks for the kind sentiments folks.I think what Busta did is essentially being “outed” :Dphi-cong-1-6242-1592380900_r_460x0.jpg

I'm not even going to ask how you got that scarf in there! 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

All the best Stephen. Now get the two masked men to commit to a season ticket while you’ve got them where you want them :D.

• Like 1

Fantastic stuff. Keep strong and we look forward to reading your words of sanity on here for years to come. Man of steel right enough. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

yes mate

3 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

Well done, stay strong fella.

Great stuff!  Glad to see you on the mend.

6 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

Hope you are fully recovered soon sir!

Nice work flying the flag!

6 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

Wait until like you see the new kits !!!!!!:lol:

Patient ‘91, the boy likes to celebrate a cup win.

Awesome picture and great news regarding your recovery. Long may it continue! Kia kaha as they say in these parts ( stay strong).

Excellent news! Get well soon Stephen. All the best. 

There is a prominent report on the BBC website, potential flight home in July.

2 hours ago, ropy said:

There is a prominent report on the BBC website, potential flight home in July.

Quite extreme steps taken to get back in time for the start of the season. All the best for the recovery mate 

On 6/17/2020 at 1:16 PM, Goggles & Flippers said:

The thing I'm looking forward to most of all applauding you as you stand in the centre circle at Fir Park...God speed bud.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Suprawell said:

The thing I'm looking forward to most of all applauding you as you stand in the centre circle at Fir Park...God speed bud.

Actually... if there’s one person that deserves to be ‘assistant kit man’ for any of the closed door games, it’s this man... can anyone put a quiet word in?!