New away kit 2020-21

Ross

4 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

I love it, such a design has been touted on here before. Disappointed to read a sponsor will be added prior to release though. 

I have to admit, that's slightly dampened my enthusiasm also. A sponsor in the centre of the shirt will waste the bands running across.

51 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

I like it. Think a sponsor will waste it. But cant see even Paddy Power agreeing to another logo free season.

The sponsor will hopefully be placed beneath the band. If they have any design sense this is where it should go. I’m sure they won’t let us down.

• Like 2

On 6/2/2020 at 5:36 PM, underboyleheating said:

The sponsor will hopefully be placed beneath the band. If they have any design sense this is where it should go. I’m sure they won’t let us down.

I'd imagine (hope) it would be similar to how the Cash Convertors logo was on the older petrol blue kit. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 9:41 PM, joewarkfanclub said:

I like it. Think a sponsor will waste it. But cant see even Paddy Power agreeing to another logo free season.

We live in hope that one day clubs will offer kit not ruined by sponsors advertising  as an option, i suspect more people would buy it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

We live in hope that one day clubs will offer kit not ruined by sponsors advertising  as an option, i suspect more people would buy it.

Thing is, I can fully understand the sponsor being on the actual players kit. They are the focal point of thousands of people every weekend on a football pitch, but why the replicas sold to fans? I doubt Paddy Power, or whoever the sponsor is, will see much extra business from me cutting about Wishaw Tesco in my new away shirt on a Tuesday afternoon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stu92 said:

I’m sure I’ve bought tops from us before and had the option to not have the sponsor on. 

Was it possibly the other way around?  We went into the 2010'11 season with no sponsor and I think there was the option to latterly have the sponsor added.  A good number, chose not to.

• Like 1