New home kit 2020-21

Ross

1 hour ago, underboyleheating said:

I asked for a 50s tribute a while back and on first glance it looks pretty smart. Now for the dreaded sponsor.

EaPnJvHWsAE8Fgr.jpeg

Im telling you mate, you should be getting commission on these! 

Just now, Happy Dosser said:

I'm delaying my multiplied organism until I see the back.  Why get the front so right only to fall at the final hurdle? Tell me I'm wrong.......

You're not wrong. 

But there some kind of UEFA regulation in European competition that apparently prevents it rather than it being done through choice if that offers some consolation.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

You're not wrong. 

But there some kind of UEFA regulation in European competition that apparently prevents it rather than it being done through choice if that offers some consolation.

For the interested reader:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-11-at-2-39-57-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-06-11-at-2-43-22-PM.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Happy Dosser said:

I no im not the britest but wot's stoping us having a hoop?

Basically, there needs to be a "number zone" that provides sufficient contrast between the number and the shirt colour. The claret band doesn't meet that requirement.

1 minute ago, Happy Dosser said:

So white numbers don't cut it?

Obviously, I've never had the pleasure of measuring the contrast, but the regs state:

53.03 The contrast between shirt colours in the number zone must be less than or equal to a Delta L of 25. Colour combinations with a Delta L difference value greater than 25 require a single-colour patch on the back of the shirt to serve as thenumber zone.

53.04 Player numbers must contrast with the background colour(s) in the number zone by a Delta L value equal to or higher than 30.

So I'd have to assume that white numbers on a claret band don't meet that contrast standard.

So I'd have to assume that white numbers on a claret band don't meet that contrast standard.

I know you're simply quoting their regs but if claret or amber doesn't contrast sufficiently with white they need to go to Specsavers. 

I'd love to see Sampdoria's strip for next season and we've had hoops while having hopes of European  games so I'm  still confused.