Be at Fir Park

SteelmaninOZ

I wonder if the club make much out of that. If a decent chunk goes to them I'd happily have a pic of me in the east stand,  squeezed into my medium electric lemon shirt from the 90s, hopefully sitting next to harold shipman or cilla black.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CoF said:

Don't mean to sound pessimistic, but at £22 can't see much uptake for this after season tickets are purchased and folk chucked a few extra quid to the 'fill Fir Park' initiative last month. 

At the very worst though, the club won’t lose out of it. At best it’ll make a good few thousand. If it makes even a modest return then it’ll have been worth it. What’s not to like?

2 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

At the very worst though, the club won’t lose out of it. At best it’ll make a good few thousand. If it makes even a modest return then it’ll have been worth it. What’s not to like?

Ach, I know. Maybe I got out of bed on the wrong side today but it just seems like a lot of money and might look a bit daft if only a few hundred folk go for it. I suppose every penny counts just now and if there are people that can afford it and fancy it then why not. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CoF said:

Ach, I know. Maybe I got out of bed on the wrong side today but it just seems like a lot of money and might look a bit daft if only a few hundred folk go for it. I suppose every penny counts just now and if there are people that can afford it and fancy it then why not. 

We could always just socially distance the cut-outs if this were the case. 

9 minutes ago, ropy said:

I’d like to see pictures of Joe Wark and others no longer with us in the crowd. 

Thats a lovely idea.

Coop, Phil, Mowgli, Jamie to mame but a few....

58 minutes ago, Frazzie said:

Aye, that’s what I mean. If they pay the money I couldn’t care less what they put in the cut-out. It’s for a good cause.

Of course - assuming the club make a profit from this. 

I'd rather see all £22 go directly to the club than a crowd full of Love Island cut outs, but that's just me (a miserable old git).

But if it generates extra income and adds to the matchday experience, more power to it. 

• 3 weeks later...