Jump to content

SteelmaninOZ

Be at Fir Park

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SteelmaninOZ said:

 

£22 a go, is it on the season ticket?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't mean to sound pessimistic, but at £22 can't see much uptake for this after season tickets are purchased and folk chucked a few extra quid to the 'fill Fir Park' initiative last month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the club make much out of that. If a decent chunk goes to them I'd happily have a pic of me in the east stand,  squeezed into my medium electric lemon shirt from the 90s, hopefully sitting next to harold shipman or cilla black.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CoF said:

Don't mean to sound pessimistic, but at £22 can't see much uptake for this after season tickets are purchased and folk chucked a few extra quid to the 'fill Fir Park' initiative last month. 

At the very worst though, the club won’t lose out of it. At best it’ll make a good few thousand. If it makes even a modest return then it’ll have been worth it. What’s not to like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kmcalpin said:

At the very worst though, the club won’t lose out of it. At best it’ll make a good few thousand. If it makes even a modest return then it’ll have been worth it. What’s not to like?

Ach, I know. Maybe I got out of bed on the wrong side today but it just seems like a lot of money and might look a bit daft if only a few hundred folk go for it. I suppose every penny counts just now and if there are people that can afford it and fancy it then why not. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CoF said:

Ach, I know. Maybe I got out of bed on the wrong side today but it just seems like a lot of money and might look a bit daft if only a few hundred folk go for it. I suppose every penny counts just now and if there are people that can afford it and fancy it then why not. 

We could always just socially distance the cut-outs if this were the case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, santheman said:

Do we have to wear masks in our photies?

I think for a few posters on here that should definitely be a requirement.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like to see pictures of Joe Wark and others no longer with us in the crowd. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ropy said:

I’d like to see pictures of Joe Wark and others no longer with us in the crowd. 

Thats a lovely idea.

Coop, Phil, Mowgli, Jamie to mame but a few....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They all have families that should  be considered 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brazilian said:

They all have families that should  be considered 

True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its going to be brilliant. Watch on the TV, see yourself and some mates, then notice that Robocop, Dangermouse and Chewbacca are also supporting the mighty......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling that all the hilarious cut-outs will be a lot less amusing than the people who submit them think they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If folk want to pay £22 to the club to be hilarious, great. 
 

It they want to pay £22 to be terribly unfunny, also great.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frazzie said:

If folk want to pay £22 to the club to be hilarious, great. 
 

It they want to pay £22 to be terribly unfunny, also great.

Maybe they want to pay £22 to help the club?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Maybe they want to pay £22 to help the club?

Aye, that’s what I mean. If they pay the money I couldn’t care less what they put in the cut-out. It’s for a good cause.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Frazzie said:

Aye, that’s what I mean. If they pay the money I couldn’t care less what they put in the cut-out. It’s for a good cause.

Of course - assuming the club make a profit from this. 

I'd rather see all £22 go directly to the club than a crowd full of Love Island cut outs, but that's just me (a miserable old git).

But if it generates extra income and adds to the matchday experience, more power to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×