Europa League Campaign 2020-2021

Welldaft Mk1

• 2 weeks later...

Making no assumptions about the outcome of this game, especially with our unconvincing form so far this season.

But.

With the reports that Israel are set to go into a 3 week national Covid lockdown, this could have an impact on the likely opponents / match location awaiting the winners. Even if Shapoel Beer-Sheva can travel to Albania I would doubt UEFA will expect Coleraine or ourselves to travel to Israel if Hapoel win that tie on Thursday.

1 hour ago, C&A not the shop said:

I imagine we'll start the same as Saturday unless theres any other injuries.  Obviously White is out 4 weeks with the concussion  he picked up so more room on the bench but that apart I cant see Robinson changing much.

Unless he decides to drop Lamie and bring in MacGuire but hes been reluctant to do that so far.

I would want us to go on the attack. If we are able too that is. 

Therefore starting with the same formation and defence as Sat is possibly not necessary. A back 4 minus Lamie and an extra midfielder or attacker on the pitch. I know our wingers have not been up to much. That plus Lamie nearly sold the jerseys twice on Saturday. 

I think consistency in selection is key here. We may well be able to win with an extra attacker or two on the pitch, but I'd much rather we persevered with the formation that has now got us 2 wins on the trot and that we'll likely be playing against Aberdeen on Sunday. I don't think we'll see any changes to starting lineup personally, although would be happy to see us change it up earlier than we did on Saturday. Not holding out much hope, but if we are in some miraculous way looking comfortable it would be good to get some youngsters (Maguire, Cornelius) some game time.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2020/09/15/coleraine-v-motherwell-live-on-bbc/

COLERAINE V MOTHERWELL LIVE ON BBC
19:32
Coleraine v Motherwell live on BBC
Our UEFA Europa League second qualifying round match with Coleraine will be shown live on the BBC Sport website.

We have reached an agreement for fans worldwide to be able to see the game for free online, without having to register.

To watch, go to the BBC Sport website. Kick-off on Thursday 17 September is at 7.30pm.

• Like 2