Europa League Campaign 2020-2021

Welldaft Mk1

I think comparisons to top end of Scottish Championship are off the mark. Dundee, Caley etc would comfortably beat this mob.

As long as we are focused and professional about it, we should have no issues at all.

Edit - out of curiosity, what's the worst cup result we've had under Robbo? I can't seem to remember many upsets at all. 

49 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Edit - out of curiosity, what's the worst cup result we've had under Robbo? I can't seem to remember many upsets at all. 

Drawing and then losing to Stranraer on penalties would be a candidate as well the already mentioned Ross County loss.  Clyde was in the balance too where we were 1-0 down and had been piss poor but somehow managed to come out with what looked like a convincing 3-1 win.

Enough warning signs not to be complacent.

My view is if you can beat Maribor away, then you can beat us at home. 

Doesn't mean we are doomed to defeat but we cannot afford to be complacent especially since our general level of performance hasn't been good over an extended period of time. 

We might have scored 5 against Glentoran but we are still miles off from being consistent scorers so we need to make sure we are more secure at the back than we were in the last EL match.

Conceding once could cause us a lot of problems.

• Like 1