Europa League Campaign 2020-2021

Welldaft Mk1

It was a soft penalty but the defending is so poor, Mugabi is wrong side and he does put a hand on him so I'm afraid we just have to deal with it cos we can't defend properly and to be honest Coleraine deserved an equaliser for their 2nd half performance.

1st half wasn't great but we are 2-0 up and instead of building we get much, much worse.

1 minute ago, Yorkyred said:

I thought we were decent first half but second half has been dreadful I’m afraid, the energy levels dropped big style. Really feel we will go on to lose this now.

We were woeful first half too. Fortunately Coleraine are a pub team and gifted us a couple goals.

Unfortunately that pub team is the only winner in this game now. If Robinson had anything about himself he would resign at full time

Just now, Ya Bezzer! said:

They are garbage so we can still win this in ET but the problem is we are garbage too.

We should be fitter garbage though. Even with 10 men a full-time team should dominate ET against a part-time team with several overweight players.