Europa League Campaign 2020-2021

Welldaft Mk1

That was up there with the worst Motherwell performance in living memory in that 2md half. Memories of losing to Albion Rovers. I honestly feel sorry for Robinson because he has some job on his hands turning what is essentially the same team that finished 3rd into a team that may never get off the foot of the table. Our confidence is shot to pieces. Not one leader on that park. Nobody stepping up to take responsibility and control the game.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, C&A not the shop said:

If it was bad players I'd excuse it but theres decent players in that side.

Carson is a good keeper, gallacher and O'Donnell are good players, Campbell obviously and Polworth and O'Hara are good enough for this level, and I think Land, Long and Watt are all decent players.

So that should be enough to be a whole lot better than that. The problem is deeper than not having good enough players.

Exactly this.

• Like 1

Obviously Carson got us through with the save in normal time as well as penalties but why was he time wasting earlier in second half.  We should have been playing a pressing game as we did with success in the first.  Surely that and the stupid high balls to no one can’t have been the players tactics?  

Individually there were horrendous performances and decision making BUT more worrying we don't look like a team.

Why we play 5-3-2 against such a poor opposition is beyond my understanding.  

For me MuGabi, Lamie, Maguire, Hastie, Seedorf, Lang , White are not good enough and have all featured as first team players.

I was really looking forward to this season but we've been dreadful to watch. 

1 minute ago, wellsince75 said:

Individually there were horrendous performances and decision making BUT more worrying we don't look like a team.

Why we play 5-3-2 against such a poor opposition is beyond my understanding.  

For me MuGabi, Lamie, Maguire, Hastie, Seedorf, Lang , White are not good enough and have all featured as first team players.

I was really looking forward to this season but we've been dreadful to watch. 

I've quite enjoyed Mugabi in the last few games.

• Like 2

We need to go back to basics 4 - 4 - 2  defend properly and be had to score against

Watched Barry McGuire in the same team as Campbell and Turnbull and the boy was an excellent ball playing centre half and someone decided to try and convert him into  midfielder and has set the boy’s career spiralling backwards. If he’s a worse centre half than Mugabie I’ll eat my cock. Obviously Robinson just doesn’t fancy the boy 

• Haha 1

Can’t believe the amount of stick mugabi gets yes he was wrong side of player in last minute but just like Kipre in League Cup Final shocking decision to give penalty and send him off . Lammie is a Zombie and has been all season Mugabi been great last few games yet Lammie  gets off Scott free if they had scored 30 seconds earlier before our 1st goal when once again Lammie went to sleep again but they missed clear header wound have been different game . Mugabi is young and coming on leeps and bounds imo so give the guy a break 

• Like 8