Europa League Campaign 2020-2021

Welldaft Mk1

Can any Season Ticket holder advise how to view the PPV games?

As a ST holder who watches the "freebie" games using the ST link to the live games, do I also need to Register as a paying customer to access the PPV games. Could not link into the Aberdeen game via my usual page and eventually gave up trying. 

Thanks

5 minutes ago, dennyc said:

As a ST holder who watches the "freebie" games using the ST link to the live games, do I also need to Register as a paying customer to access the PPV games. Could not link into the Aberdeen game via my usual page and eventually gave up trying. 

Thanks

I'm not season ticket holder, but am an overseas subscriber (which seems to share the same site).  For the Glentoran game I had to set up a different account at:

https://ppv.motherwellfc.co.uk/

I was up and running in about a minute.

12 minutes ago, dennyc said:

Thanks

Did you buy the Aberdeen game? £12.99

10 minutes ago, weeyin said:

I'm not season ticket holder, but am an overseas subscriber (which seems to share the same site).  For the Glentoran game I had to set up a different account at:

So you can’t go just now and buy the pass? Have to wait till tomorrow? I thought I’d go now and take care of it but looks like you can’t purchase ahead of time. 

14 minutes ago, CoF said:

Managed to find a Hapoel forum

"Group of physical monsters" and "on Thursday we will see the UFC and not football" were particular highlights. 

To be fair their summing up is not far off the truth. 
They state that apart from Celtic and perhaps Rangers our league is weaker than theirs. 
They say we have not been playing well but the 3-0 away win v Aberdeen has focussed their minds. 
Asking for tactics to keep it tight and as the game goes on we will tire due to heat and humidity and they can step up the pace and pressure. 
To be honest I will be delighted if we are drawing or winning the game come the 60-70 minutes. 
But given they scored 2 goals in the last round in 90+ minutes shows they will keep going. Yes Laci were down to 10 men but I wonder if we were 1-0 down would we be able to score away from home 2 goals to get through ? 
Going to be a hugely tough ask but we are due to beat a seeded side at some point in time. And the best chance we have to do that is in a one legged tie. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Thanks. Looks like I will need to try that way in.  Cheers

1 hour ago, texanwellfan said:

So you can’t go just now and buy the pass? Have to wait till tomorrow? I thought I’d go now and take care of it but looks like you can’t purchase ahead of time. 

I think I read somewhere that the club are just checking out the quality and availability of the camera feeds tomorrow am before they open it up for sale in case it’s a dud. 

• Thanks 1

That fans forum directed people to this site. I accessed it with Google Chrome with its automatic translate function. It looks like this is their version of the BBC with adverts and highlights games rather than streaming them. However I expect a stream from hesgoal.com

A slight annoyance was Mark O'Hara's maybe naive comments from this article:

https://www.sport5.co.il/articles.aspx?FolderID=401&docID=350265

On Thursday, Hapoel Beer Sheva will try to take another step towards returning to the home stage of the Europa League, for the first time since the 2017/18 season. The "camels" will host Motherwell, and on the part of the Scots, the Israeli trophy holder is the clear favorite to meet Victoria Plzen or Sundrioska at the next stage.

"This is the first time in the qualifiers that we have reached the underdog standard," said Mark O'Hara , a mother-of-two midfielder who added so far to the team's Europa League qualifiers: "The game is frustrating. But when we come to Israel as an underdog, I think this way can actually suit us."

O'Hara did not hide the game plan his team is preparing for Yossi Aboksis' team: "We will be very careful in our move forward, we will have to be very sharp and precise in this confrontation. Unlike previous rivals, an opponent like BS is a big challenge, but again, we know how to deal with Games of this kind. "

The 24-year-old midfielder even claimed that there are not too many people in Scotland who believe that Motherwell will advance to the playoffs at the expense of BS: "People think we are wasting time traveling to Israel because we are not expected to achieve much. We will stick to our game plan and prove to everyone that they were wrong. "

Motherwell will face the team from the Negev capital, after the impressive 0: 3 victory over Aberdeen, but at the moment, after eight rounds, it is ranked eighth in the Scottish league table. In the first and second rounds of the Europa League, Motherwell met two teams from neighboring Northern Ireland when they overcame Galanturn with a crushing 1: 5 in the 1st round and then ousted Collare after a penalty shootout

7 hours ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

A slight annoyance was Mark O'Hara's maybe naive comments from this article:

https://www.sport5.co.il/articles.aspx?FolderID=401&docID=350265

I'm not sure if that's word for word what he said. Looks like the English translated to Hebrew then back to English might have skewed the wording a bit. 

I think the proper interview is elsewhere and all seems fair enough.