Welldaft Mk1

Europa League Campaign 2020-2021

Just now, Ya Bezzer! said:

Was just about to say the same thing.

We aren't a million miles away from this team but at the end of the day they seem to be able to do something once in the match that we can't......put in a quality ball.

They have some professionalism and we don't. 

Another red card in Europe. 

Get him tae fuck, ridiculous from the captain. Very poor play. He looked dead on his feet 15 minutes ago and he was done for pace all over the park

Deid and buried. Madness on two occasions while arguably the better side overall. Bitterly disappointing. On a positive note we'll beat most teams in our league of we pass the ball like we have tonight. 

We really are the architects of our own downfall,well in the tie and kamikaze defending has cost us yet again.gutted as there was a decent chance of going through tonight.

Just now, underboyleheating said:

Definite pen and red

I am not sure. A tangle in the box. You see that all the time.

We have had how many free kicks and if I were Robbo I would be saying put your arms all around the defenders then throw yourself to the ground as if you have been kicked in the heid. Seems to work for teams we play against. 

Ah well another seeded team we have lost to. No surprise there. 

Robinson's bringing on of Jordan White is akin to McCall shutting up shop in Russia or Greece or whatever it was.

Another very predictable red card. How many is that in Europe now? This team are certainly teaching us a lesson we should have learnt years ago. We deserve nothing.

Just now, Welldaft Mk1 said:

I am not sure. A tangle in the box. You see that all the time.

You’re being too sympathetic. He virtually dragged him to the ground, every ref would have giving  that