“Motherwell” Face mask

sailor_h

36 minutes ago, sailor_h said:

Sorry if it’s been discussed, Has anyone else got the face mask? Really disappointed costing me £10. Not worth it. 

Look online and you’ll see everyone is getting in on the act with bespoke masks featuring cats /dogs and every conceivable logo/personalisation you can imagine ranging from 10 quid up to 20 so ours is about average for what’s out there

A lot of face masks are donating portions of the cost to charity. For the MFC version, they are donating to the NHS.

The one I bought in the US was donating a second facemask to the local foodbank.

If you don't want to buy one though, there's loads of guidance on the internet on how to make one. The best one I own is made from a $5 bandana and 2 rubber bands.

2 hours ago, weeyin said:

A lot of face masks are donating portions of the cost to charity. For the MFC version, they are donating to the NHS.

The one I bought in the US was donating a second facemask to the local foodbank.

If you don't want to buy one though, there's loads of guidance on the internet on how to make one. The best one I own is made from a $5 bandana and 2 rubber bands.

First time I read it as banana which is why I read it again.  Had you actually done it using a banana then that would have been more than deserving of a blue peter badge. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 6:53 PM, Stuwell2 said:

Are the club doing them or did you get them elsewhere? 

Got it from the club.  Fair enough getting your own sign on it but why have it round at the side? Why not have it in the middle? Might as well have done it myself. 

17 minutes ago, sailor_h said:

Got it from the club.  Fair enough getting your own sign on it but why have it round at the side? Why not have it in the middle? Might as well have done it myself. 

On the side is edgy and urban chic. In the middle is for auld yins like us. 

On 7/13/2020 at 8:49 PM, sailor_h said:

There is a seam running vertically from the top to the middle of the front of the covering, the material folds into that seam, that would then distort and potentially make a small portion of the badge disappear completely.

We've had very good feedback overall regarding the design and fit of the covering, with many coming back in to buy another for themselves. We're getting as many coverings in from the manufacturer as we can but they're currently sold out once again.

On 7/22/2020 at 1:42 PM, sailor_h said:

If it was nicer then I’d be glad I spent £10. It’s not. Haven’t sent 2 emails to the shop & no one got back to me.

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to return it, Karen. 

• 2 weeks later...