Jump to content

Toxteth O'Grady

Fixtures 2020/21

Recommended Posts

I know there will  be no fans there but a 19:45 ko  in Dingwall on a Monday night is garbage, is the game on TV ? If not why can't it be played on the Saturday  with the other games, as I assume the Celtic game is on TV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

I know there will  be no fans there but a 19:45 ko  in Dingwall on a Monday night is garbage, is the game on TV ? If not why can't it be played on the Saturday  with the other games, as I assume the Celtic game is on TV

Its on Sky.

We are also on Sky v Hibs 14th Aug.

The opening weekend's tv fixtures are:

Sat: Aberdeen v Rangers (17:30)

Sun: Celtic v Hamilton

Mon: Ross Co v Motherwell

I like the Sat 17:30 tv games tbh. Better than midday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Richie said:

Its on Sky.

We are also on Sky v Hibs 14th Aug.

The opening weekend's tv fixtures are:

Sat: Aberdeen v Rangers (17:30)

Sun: Celtic v Hamilton

Mon: Ross Co v Motherwell

I like the Sat 17:30 tv games tbh. Better than midday.

Thanks, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Richie said:

Its on Sky.

Hopefully season ticket holders who don't or won't subscribe to Sky will get access to this game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Hopefully season ticket holders who don't or won't subscribe to Sky will get access to this game?

Well, Ross County season ticket holders will... no word yet on whether fans will be allowed to pay to watch individual away games, but even if they do I'd be surprised if it includes games that are live on Sky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

I know there will  be no fans there but a 19:45 ko  in Dingwall on a Monday night is garbage, is the game on TV ? If not why can't it be played on the Saturday  with the other games, as I assume the Celtic game is on TV

The Celtic v Motherwell game is not on TV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, numpty said:

Well, Ross County season ticket holders will... no word yet on whether fans will be allowed to pay to watch individual away games, but even if they do I'd be surprised if it includes games that are live on Sky.

Sorry, I was referring to our home game against Hibs.  It would be nice to watch it on TV without having to pay Sky.

Hopefully we can a pay a one off fee to some party (I'd much rather it was Ross County) for the game in Dingwall.

On another tack, I assume our away game to Celtic on 29 August will be rescheduled? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ropy said:

The Celtic v Motherwell game is not on TV

Its possible this will be moved to the Sun anyway because of Europe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the circumstances and from a financial point of view as many away ties as possible would be the preference for the first quarter. With OF ties away being an additional preference. We got 6 away ties from the first round of 11 games with one OF home tie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Lan_Lad said:

In the circumstances and from a financial point of view as many away ties as possible would be the preference for the first quarter. With OF ties away being an additional preference. We got 6 away ties from the first round of 11 games with one OF home tie.

Aye I noticed that. Plus first 5 games more than winnable, as are the 5 before the split. Overall very decent fixtures for us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Presumably Hastie isn’t precluded from a friendly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cynical of me to note how much the match report talked up Hastie?  He may have played well, but I suspect others did without quite so many mentions in the match report. Trying to win over those fans unimpressed with his signing...?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A covid cluster within St Mirren football  club 

Quote

Thursday 23rd July 2020

CORONAVIRUS – JOINT RESPONSE GROUP

23 JULY 2020

The Joint Response Group has been notified that St Mirren Football Club has today returned seven positive tests for COVID-19.

We immediately contacted the Scottish Government and the office of the Clinical Director for Scotland to relay this information.

As a consequence, St Mirren’s planned friendly match at home to St Johnstone, scheduled to take place on Saturday 25 July, has been cancelled.

In light of this and other recent events, the JRG hereby notifies Scottish Premiership clubs that with immediate effect they must revert to twice-weekly testing protocols until further notice

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×