Fixtures 2020/21

Toxteth O'Grady

9 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

I know there will  be no fans there but a 19:45 ko  in Dingwall on a Monday night is garbage, is the game on TV ? If not why can't it be played on the Saturday  with the other games, as I assume the Celtic game is on TV

Its on Sky.

We are also on Sky v Hibs 14th Aug.

The opening weekend's tv fixtures are:

Sat: Aberdeen v Rangers (17:30)

Sun: Celtic v Hamilton

Mon: Ross Co v Motherwell

I like the Sat 17:30 tv games tbh. Better than midday.

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

Its on Sky.

We are also on Sky v Hibs 14th Aug.

The opening weekend's tv fixtures are:

Sat: Aberdeen v Rangers (17:30)

Sun: Celtic v Hamilton

Mon: Ross Co v Motherwell

I like the Sat 17:30 tv games tbh. Better than midday.

Thanks, 

9 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Hopefully season ticket holders who don't or won't subscribe to Sky will get access to this game?

Well, Ross County season ticket holders will... no word yet on whether fans will be allowed to pay to watch individual away games, but even if they do I'd be surprised if it includes games that are live on Sky.

30 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

I know there will  be no fans there but a 19:45 ko  in Dingwall on a Monday night is garbage, is the game on TV ? If not why can't it be played on the Saturday  with the other games, as I assume the Celtic game is on TV

The Celtic v Motherwell game is not on TV

22 minutes ago, numpty said:

Well, Ross County season ticket holders will... no word yet on whether fans will be allowed to pay to watch individual away games, but even if they do I'd be surprised if it includes games that are live on Sky.

Sorry, I was referring to our home game against Hibs.  It would be nice to watch it on TV without having to pay Sky.

Hopefully we can a pay a one off fee to some party (I'd much rather it was Ross County) for the game in Dingwall.

On another tack, I assume our away game to Celtic on 29 August will be rescheduled? 

In the circumstances and from a financial point of view as many away ties as possible would be the preference for the first quarter. With OF ties away being an additional preference. We got 6 away ties from the first round of 11 games with one OF home tie.

58 minutes ago, Lan_Lad said:

In the circumstances and from a financial point of view as many away ties as possible would be the preference for the first quarter. With OF ties away being an additional preference. We got 6 away ties from the first round of 11 games with one OF home tie.

Aye I noticed that. Plus first 5 games more than winnable, as are the 5 before the split. Overall very decent fixtures for us!

A covid cluster within St Mirren football  club 

Thursday 23rd July 2020

CORONAVIRUS – JOINT RESPONSE GROUP

23 JULY 2020

The Joint Response Group has been notified that St Mirren Football Club has today returned seven positive tests for COVID-19.

We immediately contacted the Scottish Government and the office of the Clinical Director for Scotland to relay this information.

As a consequence, St Mirren’s planned friendly match at home to St Johnstone, scheduled to take place on Saturday 25 July, has been cancelled.

In light of this and other recent events, the JRG hereby notifies Scottish Premiership clubs that with immediate effect they must revert to twice-weekly testing protocols until further notice