2020/21 Online Match Streaming Discussion

David

28 minutes ago, Benson said:

Got the email regarding stream,how to u get it on smart tv.not too good with tech stuff.

Fire up the web browser app on your tv. Type in live.motherwellfc.co.uk

Then you should be sorted. Works on mine.

I did notice right at the top for upcoming matches it says UK audio only. I assume that our password works around this.

34 minutes ago, Big Stall said:

Fire up the web browser app on your tv. Type in live.motherwellfc.co.uk

Then you should be sorted. Works on mine.

I did notice right at the top for upcoming matches it says UK audio only. I assume that our password works around this.

Sat for hour trying.smart tv kicked me out,gave in,need a kip before n/s.try tomorrow 

Help! Bit of a computer novice. On my lap top I get onto the site. My instructions say click on sign in which becomes highlighted but nothing happens. There is a message on the page asking me to choose my payment method and I can't get rid of this.

1 hour ago, sinjy said:

Help! Bit of a computer novice. On my lap top I get onto the site. My instructions say click on sign in which becomes highlighted but nothing happens. There is a message on the page asking me to choose my payment method and I can't get rid of this.

Try going straight to

https://live.motherwellfc.co.uk/login

3 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

When are the first friendlies being streamed?

Does my regular Motherwell TV subscription allow me to watch friendlies and competitive games or will I need to buy a season ticket? 

Rangers game today is the first. It's showing up as available in my regular subscription.

• Like 1

Can anyone help? I’m someone who is lost with all things tech. 
I’ve not received an email from motherwell yet about the game tonight but I’ve logged on to motherwell live and changed password and entered my season ticket code and it seems to look ok? Countdown for the game showing up etc.

Do I need any other code for the game or does it just come on automatically when coverage starts? Apologies as I’m old .... and also an idiot!!

5 minutes ago, mio said:

Do I need any other code for the game or does it just come on automatically when coverage starts? Apologies as I’m old .... and also an idiot!!

Sounds like you've done the hard bit -- unless they've changed anything since last season, it should just start automatically.

When logging in I didn't see anywhere to change my password from that of my season ticket number!! Anybody help?

Meantime , having logged in using my season ticket number my TV is now on countdown.

Should I leave TV as it is or change the password ( albeit that I'm not being asked too).

Apologies if I'm being dippit.

When logging in I didn't see anywhere to change my password from that of my season ticket number!! Anybody help?
Meantime , having logged in using my season ticket number my TV is now on countdown.
Should I leave TV as it is or change the password ( albeit that I'm not being asked too).
Apologies if I'm being dippit.

If you go into settings you should be able to change the password

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next to your name - season ticket number( on top right) you should have a drop down menu. From that go to Account Settings and a Password link appears. You can change it from there. At least that's how it worked for me.... A fellow novice.

Sorry for the stupid question but is there a way just to watch this one game without having to commit to a long-term subscription to anything?

Just looking to let my granda watch tonight's game when I'm up visiting and can set it up for him.