2020/21 Online Match Streaming Discussion

David

3 minutes ago, andalg said:

Exit full screen and press Away Video option in top right hand corner 

Dont have this option. Top RH Corner is just to login/out and account details. Only options i have out with that are player 1,2 & 3. Stream is working though, i'll just run with no sound

Just now, parko66 said:

Dont have this option. Top RH Corner is just to login/out and account details. Only options i have out with that are player 1,2 & 3. Stream is working though, i'll just run with no sound

I think maybe they are accessing it via PPV and not via season ticket option

2 minutes ago, parko66 said:

When you are on the screen with link options does it not say Home Team Video above the score ?  Ian on pay per game 

3 minutes ago, purestate said:

This is utterly pathetic.  BBC commentators are obviously getting a stream.  We have stuttering low quality picture with sound well behind.  

I think the bbc commentators are at the game.

For what its worth my stream has been fine, but no sound for the first half. Now got sound but 10 or so seconds behind. Would expect better going forwards, but tolerable.