2020/21 Online Match Streaming Discussion

David

Stream fine with me too.  Took advantage of the tip of connecting to the router via ethernet today and not a hint of buffering.  A minor glitch with the sound that had the effect of knocking my commentary very slightly behind, and somewhat helpfully disappearing around the time of their goal, but can't complain.

11 minutes ago, Stu92 said:

What are the streaming options for the game this weekend? First away game of the season not on Sky.

It's listed on the MFC TV site as available for overseas fans, but I don't think Celtic offer PPV.

On the Celtic TV site they have listed for Saturday. If nobody tells the Celtic team about the date change, we might have a chance of a point.

Thats the first one I've watched on the stream. The only issue I had was that I was about a minute behind the live action on premier sports so when the goals were going in my phone was going mental about a minute before I actually saw the goals. Aside from that I was quite impressed with it.

Not as smooth as watching a broadcast but it was good enough.

Just to add to the "use wires" advice. My Chromebook - and probably lots of stripped down machines - doesn't have a hole for it. I bought an RJ45 to USB adapter and it works well. Price is  under a fiver online.  Probably a bit more for a USB-C model. I haven't tried our streaming, but it is  generally a lot better than my crap wifi.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Sounds good. Especially as my old $4.99/month ESPN+ plan is grandfathered in. They already do good coverage of the EFL games as well as many other European and South American matches. They even have the Australian games on,

• 2 weeks later...