2020/21 Online Match Streaming Discussion

David

4 hours ago, superward said:

I must be in the minority because my stream is generally fine. Refresh/choose another player 2 or 3 times a game at most. Not missing a lot.

I think that's what most folk are experiencing. I've got a season ticket so the streams feel like a freebie to me, so I'm not overly fussed by the quality however I doubt folk paying £12 a game would say it's 'fine' to have to fanny about with refreshing and changing players.

• 4 months later...

Needing a wee hand here - 

Is it the ppv.motherwell.co.uk season ticket holders use to stream? There's also the live.motherwell.co.uk site, but I'm sure that's for other stuff. I've got accounts for both, but for some reason on Wednesday I had to buy a pass to watch the Killie game when  I logged into the PPV site. Not sure if I've accidentally logged into a different account but it's definitely linked to my season ticket number. 

3 minutes ago, CoF said:

Needing a wee hand here - 

Is it the ppv.motherwell.co.uk season ticket holders use to stream? There's also the live.motherwell.co.uk site, but I'm sure that's for other stuff. I've got accounts for both, but for some reason on Wednesday I had to buy a pass to watch the Killie game when  I logged into the PPV site. Not sure if I've accidentally logged into a different account but it's definitely linked to my season ticket number. 

The live one is for season tickets I'm sure. PPV is for buying one off passes for those without the season tickets. The sites look pretty much identical. I had the same issue and it was driving me mad 5mins before kick off and couldn't log on!

28 minutes ago, Heisenboab said:

The live one is for season tickets I'm sure. PPV is for buying one off passes for those without the season tickets. The sites look pretty much identical. I had the same issue and it was driving me mad 5mins before kick off and couldn't log on!

Correct and it is the same format for most other clubs if you are watching an away game.

45 minutes ago, Heisenboab said:

15 minutes ago, ropy said:

Correct and it is the same format for most other clubs if you are watching an away game.

Cheers!

When I log onto the live site,  it's only got listings for audio commentary, live video streams outside the UK and gives me subscription options for these. Is that correct? Absolutely nothing on the page or the account settings to suggest I've actually got a season ticket? Will the season ticket stream appear nearer kick off? 

8 hours ago, CoF said:

Cheers!

When I log onto the live site,  it's only got listings for audio commentary, live video streams outside the UK and gives me subscription options for these. Is that correct? Absolutely nothing on the page or the account settings to suggest I've actually got a season ticket? Will the season ticket stream appear nearer kick off? 

Is your login Forename-Surname-Season Ticket No.  This would suggest you have a ticket.

When I login there is access to the Kilmarnock match for international fans and a link to the Hamilton match for us.  Then links to previous games under Latest.

13 hours ago, CoF said:

Cheers!

If its the Killie game you want to watch you'll need to create an account on their PPV site and pay for a pass there. Can't get live video for away games through the motherwell site (unless your abroad)

Just checked my account there and the link for Hamilton Home game is showing.  Just make sure you are logged into the live site and it should be there. Your username will be as ropy has said above, password will be your season ticket number unless you changed it.

15 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Does anyone login to Motherwell TV on their phone or tablet, then use chromecast to cast the video to a TV?  If so, is it only ever the second link in Motherwell TV which works?

I log on using my Samsung phone and screen mirror onto my Samsung smart TV. 
not sure if it would work with another type of tv but you can try screen mirror from your phone to tv anytime to see if it works. 

15 hours ago, ropy said:

Is your login Forename-Surname-Season Ticket No.  This would suggest you have a ticket.

When I login there is access to the Kilmarnock match for international fans and a link to the Hamilton match for us.  Then links to previous games under Latest.

10 hours ago, Heisenboab said:

If its the Killie game you want to watch you'll need to create an account on their PPV site and pay for a pass there. Can't get live video for away games through the motherwell site (unless your abroad)

Just checked my account there and the link for Hamilton Home game is showing.  Just make sure you are logged into the live site and it should be there. Your username will be as ropy has said above, password will be your season ticket number unless you changed it.

Cheers folks. I'd been logging in with the wrong username - turns out I've got 3 accounts. The club got back to me with the right login which is the forename-username-surname thing Ropy suggested. 

Does anyone know when the 'full match replay' becomes available on the streaming service after the game? I'm working on Saturday afternoon next week of the St Johnstone game, and just wondering if avoiding the score and watching it 'as live' on Saturday evening is an option. From looking at the archive of videos there, it appears that they're uploaded about 20 mins after the game, which would be ideal... but not sure if anyone knows that for sure. Cheers.    

20 minutes ago, ohwulliewullie said:

Does anyone know when the 'full match replay' becomes available on the streaming service after the game? I'm working on Saturday afternoon next week of the St Johnstone game, and just wondering if avoiding the score and watching it 'as live' on Saturday evening is an option. From looking at the archive of videos there, it appears that they're uploaded about 20 mins after the game, which would be ideal... but not sure if anyone knows that for sure. Cheers.    

If it helps its on Alba at six tomorrow night.

2 minutes ago, ohwulliewullie said:

Cheers Andy, I'm fine for tomorrow... it's next week of the St Johnstone game I'm thinking about... although I'll have a look after the Accies game and see how quickly it appears.

Apologies. My mistake for not reading your post properly!