Pre-Season 2020'21

supermarv

26 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Third in the assists table, behind only Forrest and Christie, and with almost three times as many as our next player on the list shows you're talking out your arse.

I am with you GazzyB. I dont get the stick Polworth gets,  another one to add to list who gets pelters by some regardless what he does

6 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

I am with you GazzyB. I dont get the stick Polworth gets,  another one to add to lost who gets pelters bu sone regardless what he does

I used to listen to guys like McAllister and McLair take the same kind of stick from the East Terrace. If we had a team full of Liam Donnellys I'd give up watching the game.

Just now, weeyin said:

I used to listen to guys like McAllister and McLair take the same kind of stick for the East Terrace. If we had a team full of Liam Donnellys I'd give up watching the game.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Polworth to pick up a title win in England. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

I said all day I seriously question what we'd get out of playing Rangers at Ibrox other than pumped. Stephen Craigan talking bollocks saying we will take alot out of the game .

and as I said beating annan 2-0 tells you nothing; when we have to play these sides and be more competitive and start for Europe to.  This tells us everything

• Andy_P unlocked this topic