Season 2020'21: Game 1 Ross County (A)

GazzyB

Suspect it’ll be Carson, Grimshaw, McGinley, Gallagher, Lamie, Donnelly, Campbell, Turnbull,  Polworth, Hastie & Long .

In what formation I’m not sure.

Ohara, Watt, Lang & Hylton to come on depending on how we’re doing. 

Worried about the full back areas, Grimshaw is poor and the very little I’ve seen of McGinley (admittedly up against better option) he doesn’t look up to speed.

2 minutes ago, steelboy said:

No Allan Campbell. 

Looks like Polworth on the left. Long better be back up to speed. 

Aye, I'd imagine it's Polworth on the wing. I thought Campbell wouldn't play. I thought it would be a midfield three of Donnelly, O'Hara and Polworth with Watt, Long and Hastie up front. Not convinced by the lineup...

I'm sure pol worth wont be on wing. I'm chuffed both he and turnbull starting. I think it will be a 4 3 2 1. With turnbull going where he wants behind long and hastie on either wing. Also lots of variables from bench. Was shocked at how in last few days some thought turnbull wouldn't start. Even though not played for a year in friendly v rangers he  was only on last 30 and had I think 3 shots at goal with 2 being cleared off line and 1 narrowly wide. He must always start imo.

14 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Win tonight and it will be great line-up....lose and no doubt there will be the usual Robbo must go!!! Lol....COYWWWWWWW

Oh, I know. Results dictate everything. Concerned that the back five (including the goalkeeper) features three players who didn't play last season. With the unusual nature of the preseason, there's not been a lot of time to get them to function as a unit. Time will tell...

24 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Oh, I know. Results dictate everything. Concerned that the back five (including the goalkeeper) features three players who didn't play last season. With the unusual nature of the preseason, there's not been a lot of time to get them to function as a unit. Time will tell...

Will turn telly on,2 mins into first  half and forget about preliminaries 

• Andy_P changed the title to Season 2020'21: Game 1 Ross County (A)