GazzyB

Season 2020'21: Game 1 Ross County (A)

Well for next game Robinson can write down the following starters and add any other 6   

Carson

Gallacher

Turnbull (central)

Campbell

Seedorf (Right wing) 

15 hours ago, Shaka said:

Thays why I said RW was the only doubt. Seedorf & Hylton are both poor, but both are "proper" RW players. Hastie as an inverted RW is severely limited

My bad, think I conveniently blocked that bit out haha. I now  agree with you.

13 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

Well for next game Robinson can write down the following starters and add any other 6   

Carson

Gallacher

Turnbull (central)

Campbell

Seedorf (Right wing) 

Seedorf played well the other night but not sure that would make him a certain starter, have you forgotten last season ?

23 minutes ago, Jack said:

Seedorf played well the other night but not sure that would make him a certain starter, have you forgotten last season ?

Fair point but based solely on his substitute performance against Ross County I’d have him straight in the starting line up. If he reverts To last season’s form then we can hook him and play Turnbull wide...... that bit was a joke, almost. 

On 8/5/2020 at 7:50 PM, texanwellfan said:

Fair point but based solely on his substitute performance against Ross County I’d have him straight in the starting line up. If he reverts To last season’s form then we can hook him and play Turnbull wide...... that bit was a joke, almost. 

Keep in mind that Seedorf's cameo the other night was against an 18 year old debutant that had already played 60 minutes of football. Not saying I wasn't surprised by how effective he was, but worth keeping in context that it was half an hour of decent football weighed against last season of being largely ineffective.

1 hour ago, Stu92 said:

Keep in mind that Seedorf's cameo the other night was against an 18 year old debutant that had already played 60 minutes of football. Not saying I wasn't surprised by how effective he was, but worth keeping in context that it was half an hour of decent football weighed against last season of being largely ineffective.

This was the same 18 year old that Hastie spent an hour getting nowhere with 

15 minutes ago, wellwell91 said:

Which was a bit of a worry.

1 hour ago, wellwell91 said:

I'd say that was more a criticism of Hastie than it was an endorsement for Seedorf tbh.

2 hours ago, Stu92 said:

I'd say that was more a criticism of Hastie than it was an endorsement for Seedorf tbh.

Yes, but in the comparison Seedorf comes out ahead of Hastie.