New Motherwell supporter here

Blue3

Hello All,

New to Motherwell and new to the Steelmans forum so thought I would just say hello

A little about me first now please keep your claymore sheathed but I am not from Scotland however should you choose that  full independence is the way forward and gain admission to the EU I am seriously considering applying to move north of the boarder.

I have previously not followed any particular team in Scotland but felt now was a good a time as any to put that right So having read a bit of the history of a number of clubs I settled on Motherwell a number of reasons but the main one was the clubs ethos resonated with me.

looking forward to tonight's game which hopfully I can find a stream for if not I will follow either on here or radio

How about a little game to get to know each other  I am and have been a season ticket holder for an English team for the past 45 years we have had many ups and downs but currently we are on an up so 20 questions to see if you can guess my English team only questions with a yes or no answer allowed 

kind regards

Blue3 (could this be a clue)

One final thing on my other teams forum anyone coming on and introducing themselves as I have here would get the dogs abuse so feel free if you so wish 

Edited by Blue3

Since my evil moderating powers extend to seeing a bit of info concerning where you post from I should immediately remove myself from the guessing game...

I will however join those in congratulating you on your fine taste in Scottish football clubs and welcome you to the boards.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, grizzlyg said:

Hi Blue, you have chosen well (no pun intended).  Are you also Chelsea fan?

No not Chelski

1 hour ago, Hope Springs said:

Hi Blue,

Welcome to Motherwell and glad you have made such an astute choice. Like you, we have enjoyed ups and downs but the ups are simply brilliant and we’re good at sticking together to get through the downs. Hope you enjoy following the Steelmen. 

Is your English team from in or around Birmingham?

No not Birmingham time for a clue I think 

Three clues for the price of one

1. My other team is like Motherwell in my Countries top division .

2. Both Motherwell and my home town once had a rich if not always recognised rail carriage industrial past

3. My other team was founded in 1901 so not as long a history as Motherwell 

No offence but I always wanted Brighton to go down after they sacked Chris Hughton after keeping them up.

Much like I was fucking delighted Watford went down when they sacked Nigel Pearson with 2 games to go after getting them from 20th to 17th.

6 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

No offence but I always wanted Brighton to go down after they sacked Chris Hughton after keeping them up.

Much like I was fucking delighted Watford went down when they sacked Nigel Pearson with 2 games to go after getting them from 20th to 17th.

Think there must have been more to it.  Pearson a strange character,  remember all his antics at Leicester