PREDICTIONS 2020/2021

joewarkfanclub

I think we should be comfortably top 6. Im gonna say we will finish 4th.

League Cup semi finalists

Scottish Cup Quarter Finalists

Europa League - lose in the play off round narrowly failing to get into group stages.

Davy Turnbull to confound everyone by staying until Xmas before going south for £4.5m.

Robbo takes the Bournemouth job and Lasley and Mo Ross get co-manager status! :D

Best guess is that we’ll finish 5th behind Aberdeen and Hibs. Which would be another good season for us. Although that relies on us keeping hold of Turnbull and strangely probably more importantly, Gallagher. Cups are hard to call as a lot depends on the luck of the draw. 

Outside of Rangers and Celtic the league is utter garbage and much of a muchness.  We could finish 3rd or 12th.

When I was watching Aberdeen it struck me just how old the core of that squad is.  They look tired to me.  They were pish last season which is how we managed, somehow, to cling on to 3rd and I don't expect them to get better unless they bring in a slew of new signings which doesn't seem likely given their chat about huge financial loses. 

Hibs should be doing much better than last season. it will be interesting to see how Jack Ross does.   

Other than that there is really nothing out there that's above mediocre.