• Christopher Long
    • Liam Polworth
    • David Turnbull
    • Calum Lang
    • Sherwin Seedorf
    • Jordan White
    • Tony Watt

This poll is closed to new votes

Off the players that completed 90 mins, McGinley was the best by a distance. However, given how much I criticised him last season for being an imposter, I have to doff my cap and give my MOTM to Sherwin Seedorf, purely for the impact he made when he came on. Much more of the same please!

Remember I am new here and new to supporting Motherwell but for me Carson was MOM for a number of reasons

1. I am sure I heard  he had a bad knee injury and has been out of action for a long  if that's the case it was pretty impressive first game back

2. That save he made prior to the penalty where he pushed the ball onto the bar it was a really top class save watch  it again point blank  he clearly moves to deflect the shot and it kept Motherwell in the game at a time we were under great pressure had it gone in and then a penalty at  2-0 it would have been  game over but he kept us in with a fighting chance

3. He dominated his 6 yard area and it was a good job he did as those in front of him had a real shocking start to the game

4. Apart from their penalty which he could do nothing about his handling and distribution were solid

Edited by Blue3

36 minutes ago, Blue3 said:

Remember I am new here and new to supporting Motherwell but for me Carson was MOM for a number of reasons

1. I am sure I heard  he had a bad knee injury and has been out of action for a long  if that's the case it was pretty impressive first game back

Not a knee injury, but a life-threatening deep vein thrombosis in his shoulder in fact.

• Sad 1