• Christopher Long
    • David Turnbull
    • Sherwin Seedorf
    • Tony Watt
    • Jordan White
    • Jermaine Hylton
    • Harry Robinson

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/2020 at 03:00 PM

No real obvious choices this week. 

Cant be Watt, Grimmy or Bevis, as between them they were responsible for the goal.

Carson didnt have a lot to do but the one save he did make saved a goal.

Turnbull, Gallagher and Campbell were ok but went for Lamie as I thought he coped reasonably well being pushed out wide and put in a solid enough performance without again doing anything exceptional.

28 minutes ago, Pepper said:

I'm  surprised that Carson has had so many votes given he totally flapped at the corner just before the goal. 

Watt getting criticised for his clearance when he got it 30 yards up the pitch is also a strange one IMO.

Yes, we should have been able to defend from there. Having said that, while a shut out is the obvious aim, I’m still giving pass marks to the defense in any game they only give up 1 goal. I’m expecting us to score at least 1 goal a game. 

34 minutes ago, Pepper said:

I'm  surprised that Carson has had so many votes given he totally flapped at the corner just before the goal. 

Watt getting criticised for his clearance when he got it 30 yards up the pitch is also a strange one IMO.

My only real criticism of Watts clearance is that he kicked it straight to a United player which allowed them to knock it straight back in. Out the park or in the direction of a Motherwell player would have been preferable. However, I do concede we should have defended it bwtter from there.

3 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

My only real criticism of Watts clearance is that he kicked it straight to a United player which allowed them to knock it straight back in. Out the park or in the direction of a Motherwell player would have been preferable. However, I do concede we should have defended it bwtter from there.

I can’t fully remember but weren’t most of our players in our own box making it difficult to find one of our players with a clearance? I thought at the time he done ok. Not like we done many times last year where we have many players ahead of the ball  as we move into attack and then give the ball away cheaply under no pressure. 

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

I can’t fully remember but weren’t most of our players in our own box making it difficult to find one of our players with a clearance? I thought at the time he done ok. Not like we done many times last year where we have many players ahead of the ball  as we move into attack and then give the ball away cheaply under no pressure. 

As John Greig used to say, "Oot the park wins games son...."

• Haha 1

I took the approach that the midfield (at least for the first half) was the one area of the team that worked as a unit and seemed to have a bit of balance. So had to be a midfielder. Didn't think Campbell was at his best, toss up between O'Hara and Turnbull. Went for O'Hara, but there wasn't much in it...

Your choices then for Dundee Utd:

1: Carson

2: O'Hara

3: Campbell/Gallagher

Which gives a total after Game 2:

Trevor Carson 4pts (1 MOTM)

Sherwin Seedorf 3pts (1 MOTM)

Nathan McGinley 2pts

Mark O'Hara 2pts

Allan Campbell 1pt

Declan Gallagher 1pt