Season 2020’21: Game 3 Livingston (home)

texanwellfan

A left back absolutely has to be a priority this week. 40 yard out floaty hoofs into the box from Lamie to absolutely fuckin nobody doesn't mean he "can fill in at left back."

I'm normally a glass half full kinda guy but we're fuckin rank.

We've been poor apart from the goals and don't deserve to be ahead but football isn't and never will be fair so we'll take the good fortune.

Good to see Campbell score.  Got 6 goals from a curtailed season last time and he's got us the lead tonight.  He gets into good areas and I think its a part of his game that goes a bit unnoticed and something he can get better at as well.

I did say after the first game of the season we build the team around Turnbull and Campbell....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Compare what we are getting from White to Kabamba for Killie on Saturday. Just a lazy signing.

We've put two crosses into the box the whole time he's been on the park. One was a disallowed goal and one was just blocked there by a great tackle. If we are to play him we've got to play with the onus of hitting the byline and getting the ball into the box. Which we can't do coz we're pish!