Season 2020’21: Game 3 Livingston (home)

texanwellfan

3 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Tony Watt must be wondering what's going on. Signed his extension early, was saying great things about the club, phoning season ticket holders, here all pre season. You can understand why Long started ahead of him in Dingwall, and maybe even again on Saturday, but when Long is shunted out wide and White is about to get 90 minutes ahead of him when he has done absolutely fuck all but fall over he's got to be wondering what the fuck is the point. 

Robinson has a short temper has mentioned multiple times he didn't make many friends as a player because he thought his team mates were thick.

I could see Watt pissing him off. 

Just now, mfc said:

What the fuck were we doing there at the end,seconds to go and were passing it about between the goalie and centre half's instead of hitting long like we did for most of the fucking game.

Said the same, the only time we didn’t punt it was exactly when we should have! Argghhh....

5 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Defence is getting little help from midfield. 

Absolutely. I thought Campbell and O'Hara were poor when not in possession and failed to shield a shaky defence. Wide men failed to create much as well. DT looked good in flashes but still has a long way to go. I felt sorry for Jordan White and Chris Long. They were up against a huge defence and long high balls were never going to work - wrong tactics IMHO. In the main they had to live off crumbs. Not a game on which to judge White.  

Overall happy with a point given the way we played tonight. It could so easily have been a loss. We couldn't match Livvy's off the ball energy and work rate.  We're also off the mark goalwise.

One point from 3 isn’t acceptable. We have been dreadful. On paper, this side should be comfortably better than what we have played however we are utterly lacking ideas.  Reverting to pumping high balls for white to foul or fall over is just desperate. 

4 minutes ago, Yodo said:

We have signed some pish in the past but this new crop takes the biscuit . Time for Robinson to go 

I have mentioned before that the scouting network needs to be looked at.  I know I have been banging drum.for youth to get a chance.they couldn't be any worse than some of the garbage I have just watched