Season 2020’21: Game 4 Hibernian (away)

Andy_P

I think up front we have no other way to play as Watt,Long and White are so similar it's unreal,not sure bringing back Long  has been a good idea clealry wasn't in as demand as he thought he might just doesnt look arsed. I would actually play Lang up in the middle try to move Hylton on and bring in someone to replace him on loan.

10 minutes ago, Spit_It_Out said:

I think up front we have no other way to play as Watt,Long and White are so similar it's unreal,not sure bringing back Long  has been a good idea clealry wasn't in as demand as he thought he might just doesnt look arsed. I would actually play Lang up in the middle try to move Hylton on and bring in someone to replace him on loan.

Are we talking about the same Watt, Long and White?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, superward said:

Lang, White and Seedorf pick themselves at the moment. 

I think Long can offer us something but not playing out wide - that much was clear last season too. 

IMO it's Lang/Hylton/Seedorf/Hastie for the wide positions and White/Long/Watt for the middle.

that makes sense. Long is a waste of space, unless through the middle where he can sniff out chances.   If we play 3 up front I don't see  us being able to play more than one fLong/Watt/White.

Be interested to see how Lang is when up to speed - he looks to have the most skill.   Keen to see if he can step up to SPL levels.  (which seems likely)