• Allan Campbell
    • Christopher Long
    • Liam Polworth
    • Callum Lang
    • Sherwin Seedorf
    • Tony Watt
    • Harry Robinson

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't usually vote if I'm just watching a stream, but I suppose everyone is in the same boat now.

Long for me, just ahead of Polworth. I thought Watt added a spark when he came on too and, of course, Trev's save in the first half prevented a mini crisis.

Went for a polworth. With all the other crap going on and his lack of game time I thought he stepped up and played well, some better corners and Done well to react quickly for his goal. 
Feel sorry for Grimshaw. Great attitude and I’ve liked him playing despite All the criticism he has had but so far this season he has really struggled and just not good enough to keep his place. Hopefully he’ll pick up as the season progresses and put in some good performances when called upon. 

Good to see a range of options for a change. I went for long because he ran all game and confirmed what we all know, that he plays better in a front 2. 

Polworth had a good game too, and will be a key player again this season. 

Have to agree with the shouts for Mugabi, he has improved and is growing in confidence on the ball.

16 minutes ago, fizoxy said:

Good to see a range of options for a change. I went for long because he ran all game and confirmed what we all know, that he plays better in a front 2. 

Polworth had a good game too, and will be a key player again this season. 

Have to agree with the shouts for Mugabi, he has improved and is growing in confidence on the ball.

Agree but I don’t think Mugabi has really been put under a lot of pressure to see how well he really defends. Let’s hope he comes through with shining colors on Sunday. 

Pass marks for Long, Polworth, Mugabi, ODonnell and Carson. 

For MOM between Long and Polworth. The latter shows he makes us tick sometimes and is more a creator of chances for others than even Turnbull was. Long had a very decent game. Granted the opposition was not great but he was back to causing the defence troubles running in behind and glad he got his goal. Watt for me also did well when he came on. Again less pressure when you are several goals to the good and v 10 men but a goal and more so his assist for Long meant it was a decent contribution. 

I will go for Long but by a bawhair over Polworth, 

• 2 weeks later...

Your choices for Glentoran:-

1. Liam Polworth

2. Christopher Long

3. Stephen O'Donnell

Which gives a total after Game 6 :

Allan Campbell 9pts (2 MOTM)

Trevor Carson 6pts (1 MOTM)

David Turnbull 6pts (1 MOTM)

Sherwin Seedorf 4pts (1 MOTM)

Liam Polworth 3pts (1 MOTM)