Season 2020’21: Game 6 Celtic (away)

Spiderpig

3 hours ago, GazzyB said:

Imagine caring what the league table looks like after 6 fuckin games.

Considering our next 4 opponents, the fact we have won 2 league matches all year playing substantially inferior opposition, the fact we look incapable of scoring against professional opponents and the fact weve just sold by far our best player. I think it would be silly to not be a little concerned!

• Like 1

Also ,if tomorrow goes as expected it's important to remember that in the not too distant we will have 3 automatic first picks back namely Carroll, Mc Ginley and Donnelly.

Once that happens (and I suspect 1 or 2 new players arrive by virtue of the DT money) we will be fine.

It's just frustrating that us fans will be getting in the neck from others as we go into the international break. 

I think 4-3-3 could work tomorrow, but ditch the wingers who have provided little and just play throught the middle and get in their faces.

As others have said, Ajer and Julyan dont like it, so lets not let them have an easy afternoon. Lets get after them from the start.

Id go with

Carson

O'Donnell, Gallagher, Mugabe, Lamie

O'Hara, Campbell, Polworth

Watt Long Lang

After todays results, we are bottom and i can see no change in that after the game tomorrow so the only way is up, but 3 wins and we could be 3rd so no need for panic just yet

Turnbull is 3/1 1st goal or 13/8 score anytime with Skybet, might be worth a punt.

10 hours ago, Shaka said:

Considering our next 4 opponents, the fact we have won 2 league matches all year playing substantially inferior opposition, the fact we look incapable of scoring against professional opponents and the fact weve just sold by far our best player. I think it would be silly to not be a little concerned!

Take a prozac and calm doon...

12 hours ago, livivoice said:

Also ,if tomorrow goes as expected it's important to remember that in the not too distant we will have 3 automatic first picks back namely Carroll, Mc Ginley and Donnelly.

Once that happens (and I suspect 1 or 2 new players arrive by virtue of the DT money) we will be fine.

It's just frustrating that us fans will be getting in the neck from others as we go into the international break. 

I don't think McGinley showed anything to suggest he was a definite first pick. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ropy said:

Season ticket holders or those that are abroad only.

Yeah, but why? Are they excluding away fans completely this season? 

As I'm typing this I might have worked it out. Are Celtic one of the arsehole clubs not to offer a season ticket guarantee of a minimum number of games? That would explain why pay-per-view games aren't being offered - as it would devalue the cost of the season ticket. 

48 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

I thought he actually did pretty well given he was new to the team.

As did I. Certainly showed up well 2nd half in his only competitive appearance. 

I see Grimmy starts - ???? That defensive solidity we require at Celtic Park. Would love to be proved wrong but will not be surprised to see at least 1 goal come from a defensive blunder / lapse. 

27 minutes ago, CoF said:

Yeah, but why? Are they excluding away fans completely this season? 

As I'm typing this I might have worked it out. Are Celtic one of the arsehole clubs not to offer a season ticket guarantee of a minimum number of games? That would explain why pay-per-view games aren't being offered - as it would devalue the cost of the season ticket. 

Yes they are preserving value for season ticket holders against revenue from PPV.

Just now, GazzyB said:

http://www.usagoals.video/c/football/scotland-premiership/30-08-2020/celtic-vs-motherwell/2/

Would be grateful for anyone else who has a link to post it in case the above doesn't work.

Taken us at 25/1 today, got a wee feeling! 

Sadly I wished I shared your optimism, I’m expecting a right doing.