Big Dec

Jumbomuir

5 hours ago, GazzyB said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51955716

Not that it matters a jot but the BBC player ratings vote has Gallagher as our 3rd worst player! Then again it has Ryan Jack as our best, so go figure...

On the sum of his three appearances, compared to all other centre backs used since Gallagher is our best centre back, and it isn't even close.  

McTominay was vastly improved - and some of that was because Gallagher was constantly talking to him.  

10 hours ago, GazzyB said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51955716

Not that it matters a jot but the BBC player ratings vote has Gallagher as our 3rd worst player! Then again it has Ryan Jack as our best, so go figure...

Aye, if twitter is anything to go by that vote got hijacked by rangers fans voting everyone 1/10 and giving jack 10/10. 

43 minutes ago, yosemite sam said:

Ryan Jack was probably the worst Scottish player on the night!

I'm not one for jumping on a bandwagon, but I thought McBurnie was the worst. I have seen him play at club level and international level many times and he has done nothing. He seems to be living off a reputation from one good season at Swansea in the Championship.

£20 million player? Just naw.

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

I'm not one for jumping on a bandwagon, but I thought McBurnie was the worst. I have seen him play at club level and international level many times and he has done nothing. He seems to be living off a reputation from one good season at Swansea in the Championship.

£20 million player? Just naw.

McBurnie has made it clear on numerous occasions he is not really interested in playing for Scotland,  that combined with the fact that he is brutal should mean he should get nowhere near the team, but Clarke selects him every squad., for me I would never select him again. 

4 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

McBurnie has made it clear on numerous occasions he is not really interested in playing for Scotland,  that combined with the fact that he is brutal should mean he should get nowhere near the team, but Clarke selects him every squad., for me I would never select him again. 

If he wasn't interested, then why does he turn up?

9 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

If he wasn't interested, then why does he turn up?

Feck knows, mate he would be doing the team a favour by telling Clarke not to consider him in the future, but he seems to think he is a Billy big baws international star, but for that you need a great attitude and above average ability,  he has neither.

10 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Feck knows, mate he would be doing the team a favour by telling Clarke not to consider him in the future, but he seems to think he is a Billy big baws international star, but for that you need a great attitude and above average ability,  he has neither.

I can handle folk thinking he is shite, I cannae really get my head around folk saying he doesnt want to be there when it is pretty much voluntary work

12 hours ago, CoF said:

Aye, if twitter is anything to go by that vote got hijacked by rangers fans voting everyone 1/10 and giving jack 10/10. 

The BBC should stop fkin about with votes. 

Like every Rangers or Celtic player will not win regardless of the reason behind the vote. It is a joke. 

Literally Tony Watt could beat 7 opposition players from  his own half and score from 20 yds v Defoe scoring a trundled deflection from 10 yards and that would get 80% of the vote. 

I thought McBurnie was decent! And Im not a fan, but he chased well, won everything in the air and was forced to live off scraps. Dykes was almost the exact same but I think he got involved a bit more. We just cant play Dykes & McBurnie together as they both flick headers on to nobody. As we dont really have anyone nippy, Id try Fraser up front wi Dykes on sunday

SOD was absolute murder for 60 minutes, but finished strongly and deserves credit for the clean sheet. Gallagher was the best Scotland player...... and it wasnt even close