Big Dec

Jumbomuir

16 hours ago, Shaka said:

Eh?

Tierney has played Left side of a back 3 for Arsenal, thats not Wing Back! Left Wing Back is the full back in a 3-5-2

No need for the exclamation! Arteta has played Tierney as a wing back a few times! Including in FA Cup games last season!

For, example in, the Semi!

The left-back, who joined the club in the summer from Celtic for £25million, has been troubled by injuries but he is now fully fit.

And, after impressing in a back-three against Saints, Tierney shone again at Sheffield United as a wing-back.

I don't make these things up!!!!

!!

9 minutes ago, weeyin said:

No need for the exclamation! Arteta has played Tierney as a wing back a few times! Including in FA Cup games last season!

For, example in, the Semi!

I don't make these things up!!!!

!!

I'm not sure how you're managing to miss this but the point isn't that Tierney can't and doesn't play wing back, it's that he won't for Scotland because that's where Robertson plays. Tierney will play on the left in a back 3. Robertson won't play LB as you said, because we don't play with a LB.

• Like 2

Probably not in the right post, but watched the under 21 game v Croatia ending 2-2 first of all was a very good game to watch and Scotland unlucky not to win, but my point I thought Campbell and McGuire certainly didn’t let us down and McGuire unlucky not to score, but hopefully both players will certainly benefit by playing against a very good Croatian side.