Fans back into stadiums

Great Balls of Shire

18 minutes ago, middleeastdave said:

Haven’t been notified but the money has been taken by MFC for our 4 tickets that I applied for!

Good shout. I've had 12 quid taken out mine. Just need to find out which game I've got now. 

13 minutes ago, Heisenboab said:

Yasss! Can't wait to get back into Fir Park.

Bonus getting both games. I understood it as you get just the one.

Not aware of anyone whos not got a ticket for both games. I wonder how many actually applied.

Likewise. Wondered if it was a mistake. Guess maybe a few haven't applied as they have holiday plans (unlikely, I know) or maybe a few are wary with number of cases rising...

• Like 1

Yasss! Can't wait to get back into Fir Park.
Bonus getting both games. I understood it as you get just the one.
Not aware of anyone whos not got a ticket for both games. I wonder how many actually applied.

By the sounds of it, a lot less than they had tickets for. We also got both games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

The 2,000 limit only applies from Monday.  For Saturday's game the max is 1,000.

I thought there was a default minimum, but you could apply for it to be increased (which we did, and were granted)?

Edit: Beaten to it by Heisenboab

23 minutes ago, middleeastdave said:

After Nicola’s announcement to go zero from Monday, what does that mean for football capacities?

Not quite. A modified zero, whatever that means. Hopefully, permitted maxima will be increased. Great for fans to be back.

6 minutes ago, CoF said:

Delighted to get both games, but hopefully that doesn't equal shite season ticket sales. 

Everybody that had a season ticket last season has one this season, plus there's the 500 hundred families or more that are benefiting from the Society scheme. Plus the club mentioned 4000+ on Twitter. So presumably we are in decent shape there.

16 minutes ago, CoF said:

Delighted to get both games, but hopefully that doesn't equal shite season ticket sales. 

Could also equal folk are still a bit wary , no matter what any any goverment says.

13 minutes ago, stv said:

Could also equal folk are still a bit wary , no matter what any any goverment says.

Yes. Irrespective of what any government says, folk will make their own minds up. Many have already stopped wearing face masks  if indeed they ever started.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, si91 said:

Are away fans able to get to games? Not sure if I’ve missed this or not.

From the official site

WATCH LIVE

If you’re in the UK or Republic of Ireland, you can watch the game live on Premier Sports.

Unfortunately, tickets are not available for Motherwell supporters to attend the game in person.

16 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

From the official site

WATCH LIVE

If you’re in the UK or Republic of Ireland, you can watch the game live on Premier Sports.

Unfortunately, tickets are not available for Motherwell supporters to attend the game in person.

Cheers fella, much appreciated. I had hoped to get along to the QP and the Airdrie games. 

The did say they were offering live streams in the Cooper and Centenary, but haven't heard any more about that since.

I was unsuccessful in the ballot or I am an away supporter

You can buy live streaming of both matches for £10 each. Information on how to purchase will be available shortly.

Our Cooper and Centenary bars will also be open for home supporters from 12pm to 6pm and will be showing the match live. Entry will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Bar food and drinks will be available to purchase.