Fans back into stadiums

Great Balls of Shire

17 hours ago, weeyin said:

Everybody that had a season ticket last season has one this season, plus there's the 500 hundred families or more that are benefiting from the Society scheme. Plus the club mentioned 4000+ on Twitter. So presumably we are in decent shape there.

Didn't know about the 4000+ figure. Absolutely fantastic to hear, I had the fear that a lot of people might be out the habit of going, not missed it as much as they expected or other priorities simply took over. Hopefully it's swung the opposite way.  

1 hour ago, CoF said:

Didn't know about the 4000+ figure. Absolutely fantastic to hear, I had the fear that a lot of people might be out the habit of going, not missed it as much as they expected or other priorities simply took over. Hopefully it's swung the opposite way.  

It's pretty impressive for a club our size. (And just to make sure I wasn't imagining it, I checked the MFC Twitter feed, and it was on the 4th July they mentioned numbers when promoting their season ticket scheme).

"Join our 4,000+ season ticket holders, or help someone else get to the football by donating to our Well In scheme."

6 minutes ago, Robbos boy said:

Mine have arrived but not in the 2 areas requested, why ask??. Haven't taken payment yet, so maybe got them for free :D

You ask, so that they will accommodate you if they can - they just can't guarantee it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ohwulliewullie said:

With 2,000 fans being allowed in to stadia from next Monday (unless I’m totally confused with the change in levels), does this mean we should expect an announcement re away fans at Airdrie next week?

Queens Park said that they needed to maintain full details of everybody that attended last night, for contact tracing purposes. That was why they restricted access to their own season ticket holders and Club members. If that is a Govt requirement then I guess every team might take the same approach as the record keeping is fairly straightforward that way. Hopefully wrong but I don't think we have a hope in hell of getting to an away match until restrictions are lifted. Even if numbers are increased.

That said, I am sure I read we were able to sell tickets to non season ticket holders if there were any left over. So who knows. All seems very random. 

48 minutes ago, ohwulliewullie said:

With 2,000 fans being allowed in to stadia from next Monday (unless I’m totally confused with the change in levels), does this mean we should expect an announcement re away fans at Airdrie next week?

A small amount of tickets currently on sale for well fans as we speak. Need to nip over to the official motherwell website ticket section. 

1 hour ago, dennyc said:

Queens Park said that they needed to maintain full details of everybody that attended last night, for contact tracing purposes. That was why they restricted access to their own season ticket holders and Club members. If that is a Govt requirement then I guess every team might take the same approach as the record keeping is fairly straightforward that way. Hopefully wrong but I don't think we have a hope in hell of getting to an away match until restrictions are lifted. Even if numbers are increased.

That said, I am sure I read we were able to sell tickets to non season ticket holders if there were any left over. So who knows. All seems very random. 

Ha Ha. Wrong again. Airdrie ticket purchased.

24 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Is there provision for those not going in person tomorrow to buy a one off TV matchday ticket? I can't seem to find any relevant link. I can only find a link to an annual or monthly package, which I don't want.

I have that issue as well Dave, official site mentions a streaming pass for the game for £10 but the link takes you to the annual /monthly page as you mentioned. 

• Like 1