Fans back into stadiums

Great Balls of Shire

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2021/08/10/dundee-cup-tickets-now-available/

We have been given an allocation of 1,000 tickets for our Premier Sports Cup match away to Dundee.

Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis, with a priority sale for season ticket holders.

Tickets will go on sale at 5pm on Tuesday. You can buy yours online through our ticketing platform here.

Adult prices are £20. Over 65s, under 18s and ambulant tickets are £10. and under 12s go for £5.

The game at Dens Park takes place on Saturday 14 August. Kick off is at 3pm.

Dundee have informed us that there are no wheelchair spaces available for away supporters.

• Like 1

I see the club have confirmed that we'll be back at full capacity for our next home game so we'll be able to see us lose from our own seats.

Quick question though, I note on the article mention of getting your season ticket delivered. I was under the impression that we were just to continue using our existing cards. Was I mistaken? 

13 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Quick question though, I note on the article mention of getting your season ticket delivered. I was under the impression that we were just to continue using our existing cards. Was I mistaken? 

New cards for everyone this season I heard.

19 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

A  bit confusing to say the least. Should existing season ticket holders have contacted the club to request that they be sent out, if necessary?

I can only speak second hand via my dad and brother, but they were told all season ticket holders would get a new card sent out to them.

I called in the office yesterday and advised I'd normally get it sent out, they advised they would hope to be able to do that this morning, they are waiting for a part, guessing for the printer then. 

EMail sent out says if you aren't sure if it'll be delivered to phone in.

• 2 weeks later...

Nicola Sturgeon has announced this afternoon that Vaccine Passports will be required at events with a capacity of over 10,000 people which presumably means our home games. 

A huge hassle for the clubs to deal with and fuck knows how they are supposed to determine that the person is using a legitimate QR code and not a screenshot of someone else's. 

Edited by Yabba's Turd
Are you 11?

6 hours ago, steelboy said:

Nicola Sturgeon has announced this afternoon that Vaccine Passports will be required at events with a capacity of over 10,000 people which presumably means our home games. 

A huge hassle for the clubs to deal with and fuck knows how they are supposed to determine that the person is using a legitimate QR code and not a screenshot of someone else's. 

Is this capacity or numbers on the day, steelboy?  I'm not sure yet of the exact wording of the announcement. How often do we reach 10,000 even against the OF?  Perhaps the club could avoid all the hassle by setting a ceiling below 10,000.

5 minutes ago, Happy Dosser said:

Is this capacity or numbers on the day, steelboy?  I'm not sure yet of the exact wording of the announcement. How often do we reach 10,000 even against the OF?  Perhaps the club could avoid all the hassle by setting a ceiling below 10,000.

Aye that would be a decent solution. 

27 minutes ago, Stuwell2 said:

Political comments have no place on a football forum but I’ve seen a few pro independence comments on here which no one has commented on so best to just let it slide. 

Absolutely. No political comments please. We have fans of all political persuasions and none. Please respect that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steelboy said:

I have not posted on here for ages, but your post has made my blood boil. You are a total fucking arsehole. Take your political shit to fuck.

Edit. Just checked, my last post was 18 months ago. What a prick you are to have made me so angry.

Edited by Yabba's Turd
Steelboy being a fucking twat again
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Unless you are related to Sturgeon I think you are taking this a bit too seriously. 

No. You totally lack any insight. Anyway, I am out of here again. You really need to understand that your pish has no place on a Motherwell FC forum that I want to be a part of, maybe you should get involved with one of the Glasgow scumbags, you would fit very well in there.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, tintowellfan said:

I have not posted on here for ages, but your post has made my blood boil. You are a total fucking arsehole. Take your political shit to fuck.

Edit. Just checked, my last post was 18 months ago. What a prick you are to have made me so angry.

:doh: Lighten up ffs giving personal abuse to somebody giving their opinion on a public forum is well out of order, come back in another 18 months when you have chilled out