Season 2020’21: Game 7 St Johnstone (H)

Andy_P

This shitfest of a soccer ball win was brought to you by Verizon, in Association with the Scotch Premier League Sports Devision where the Mothers of Lanark-shire pounded to a one to zero victory against the Saints of Perth. 

This message was brought to you by Verizon

• Haha 6

That was absolutely dire.

Cant't think of a single instance of one of our attackers being clean through.

A back five at home to St Johnstone, how we have fallen.

Lammie, he has to be dropped.  He cost us the game against livingston, and did his best to cost us today.  How on earth can Robinson think he is better than Barry Maguire.

Thank christ for Alan Campbell.

6 minutes ago, The wee man said:

That was absolutely dire.

Cant't think of a single instance of one of our attackers being clean through.

A back five at home to St Johnstone, how we have fallen.

Lammie, he has to be dropped.  He cost us the game against livingston, and did his best to cost us today.  How on earth can Robinson think he is better than Barry Maguire.

Thank christ for Alan Campbell.

Indeed.

Lamie is murder.  Total liability.

• Like 1

Question is, do we switch to a back four to get Lamie out of the way even though the 352 keeps our shite wingers out of the team?  Do we shift O'Donnell into the back three and play Grimshaw and McGinlay at wing back?

None of these options are fantastic.  We need to try and figure out the lesser of all the evils...

27 minutes ago, mfc said:

I never thought i would say this after the first 2 or 3 games this season but mugabi is coming on leaps and bounds,he had another good game today and actually doesn't look to bad with the ball at his feet now,long may it continue.

He needed to be judged after a run of games 

It was a hard fought a game, and we did what we needed to win, so I'll take it. Only 3pts off of 5th now. 

Lamie really switched off on 2 occasions and only inept play from St J saved us from conceding each time. Outside of those mistakes, they had a couple of crosses and not much else. I can't really fault Bevis, he was pretty solid again. 

Watt and Lang worked hard, and Watt did a decent job of holding onto the ball, something that we've missed. We didn't manage to get crosses into the box as promised though, until white came on. I thought he looked more of a nuisance today and it was a shame he had to come off. 

We will be absolutely fucked when Campbell goes.