• Allan Campbell
    • Tony Watt
    • Liam Polworth
    • Callum Lang
    • Sherwin Seedorf
    • Jake Hastie
    • Christopher Long
    • Barry Maguire

It's not even up for debate surely only one player came out of that game with any credibility and it was Carson. What is going on with big Dec as well? a shadow of the player he was last year. Seems to do just enough each game but is not imposing himself as he did last season.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Kudos to Trev, but serious questions have to be asked as to why he didn't save either of the second half pens instead of waiting until the shoot out.

Aye, you can stop raging now. I was just joking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Blue3 said:

Carson is a quality keeper and is rightly MOM but special mention to Lang, Mugarbi and Campball who all played well , remember I am new to Scottish football is this start to this season normal Motherwell is a real roller coaster if it is?

Roller coaster is the most used description of our experiences over the years so you have latched on early, welcome aboard.

2 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

To be fair, I thought Carson was a bit ropey during open play...a good few times he could have commanded his box much better than he did

I thought that too... don’t remember him coming for one cross, although he did get a fingertip to the one that O’Hara cleared off the line. I still gave him MotM though 

3 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

To be fair, I thought Carson was a bit ropey during open play...a good few times he could have commanded his box much better than he did

I thought he could have done better as well, if he had saved 1 of the 2 pens during the game and saved us an extra 40 mins of worry or am I just being a bit picky :D

10 hours ago, Blue3 said:

Carson is a quality keeper and is rightly MOM but special mention to Lang, Mugarbi and Campball who all played well , remember I am new to Scottish football is this start to this season normal Motherwell is a real roller coaster if it is?

Still a lot to learn then - there is no such thing as a normal start to the season for us!! Remember - the Motherwell rollercoaster is for life not just a season :lol::lol:

Your choices for Coleraine :-

1. Trevor Carson

2. Allan Campbell

3. Stephen O'Donnell, Bevis Mugabi, Ricki Lamie

Which gives a total after Game 8 :

Allan Campbell 16pts (3 MOTM)

Bevis Mugabi 9pts (2 MOTM)

Trevor Carson 9pts (2 MOTM)

David Turnbull 6pts (1 MOTM)

Sherwin Seedorf 4pts (1 MOTM)

Liam Polworth 4pts (1 MOTM)

Stephen O'Donnell 4pts