Season 2020’21: Game 8 Aberdeen (A)

Andy_P

43 minutes ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

I had a look on Aberdeen website....it seems to need a log in , much like ours.....is it just for home fans?

Nah, you can sign up on the ppv site. Just miss out the Dons ID bit. I've just bought a game pass without one.

I cant remember ever not being happy enough with a point at Pittodrie and if we get that today ideal.

If we had won any of the United, County or Accies games we'd be comfortably middle of the table right now. And that's where we should be really.

I assume it's a 3-5-2 with O'Donnell on the left as opposed to a 4-4-2 with Grimshaw in midfield.

Going to try and avoid the result and watch it on Alba. I'll almost certainly fail and check at half 3, 20 to 4, half time, quarter past 4, 20 past, 25 past 4,  half 4, etc up to full time .

11 hours ago, Haggischomper said:

No idea what the score will be but you can guarantee we will be unentertaining. We're all about giving zero excitement - unless a Lamie pass back is considered excitement.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Our last game was pretty exciting.

Why is Mugabi playing?

a. We should be using the defence we will play on Thursday

b. The defence improved after he was sent off

c. We are not a good enough team to play with a player who cannot pass the ball (opponents have no need to press him knowing he will move forward 5 yards then pass it to the side or else wildly upfield).  One for the older fans, reminds me of Wullie McVie's in terms of distribution

Why has Maguire not been given a run in the middle of a back 3.  I suspect he will be another promising player ruined through not been given an opportunity by Robinson

Edited by The Sand Dancer
typo

9 minutes ago, The Sand Dancer said:

Why has Maguire not been given a run in the middle of a back 3.  I suspect he will be another promising player ruined through not been given an opportunity by Robinson

At least he can count on SFWA Young Player of the Year David Turnbull, Scotland international Chris Cadden, English Premiership target James Scott, financially set for life Jake Hastie and Motherwell's best player Allan Campbell for support.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, brainier said:

Anyone else not get in on redtv? It doesn't recognise either username or password and when I try to reset them it says they have sent an email but I haven't got one. Honestly, this system has been pish since day one. 

I bought my pass on Friday, no issues with it 

Just now, brainier said:

Anyone else not get in on redtv? It doesn't recognise either username or password and when I try to reset them it says they have sent an email but I haven't got one. Honestly, this system has been pish since day one. 

https://ppv.afc.co.uk/event/4?team=away

Be sure it's that link and not the redtv link

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brainier said:

Might be mistaken but I'm sure redtv and the PPV website are two separate things? I'm watching it through https://ppv.afc.co.uk/

• Like 1