Season 2020’21: Game 9: Rangers (H)

Andy_P

11 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Dont forget Robbo got us to 2 cup finals don't think we won any though .

The only manager I have seen us win a cup played some of the most dire football ever seen at Fir Park for a few seasons first and only avoided relegation thanks to reconstruction.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

It's almost getting like Tories telling the SNP to stop talking about independence and then continually talking about independence.  The only ones who constantly harp on about the Cup Finals these days are the ones who want to see the back of him.

EDIT: And oh look! There's Yodo skipping along to further re-enforce the point.

To be fair my post was at least 100% sarcasm. I js wish we were playing literally anyone other than that mob on sunday

2 minutes ago, Shaka said:

I js wish we were playing literally anyone other than that mob on sunday

I know. Off the back of a bad result you hope you can get back on track as quickly as possible so on the back of three away games in three different countries in the space of a week, an opponent you haven't beaten in the league for nigh on 20 years isn't going to be anyone's fixture of choice. 

I would imagine I'm perceived by some as a happy clapper but I have to admit there are times when I  can see why some folk look at things from almost a worse case scenario. If you have little or no expectation it can act as something of a shield. For me personally in this instance if we get pumped 3-0 or 4-0 on Sunday I'm not going to be very much surprised. 

But sometimes that little or no expectation can give a team a bit of freedom too.  The expectation for many was that with Aberdeen and Rangers coming up in successive games we were looking at nothing from six.  We're already three points better off than many expected.  There is no pressure on us.  Everybody expects us to get pumped.  So they can give it a go.  Or at least I hope they'll give it a go.

That abysmal record has to go sometime.  The last Motherwell team to beat them in the league wasn't one who had played in Europe the same season, or were even in the top three or four in the country. It was a team that by rights should have been relegated.

You just never know.

2 hours ago, Yodo said:

Yes I think you have summed Sunday up in that post .Dont forget Robbo got us to 2 cup finals don't think we won any though .

i  dont post very often now because of some of the pishtalk on here     but jesus christ that YODO   talks some shite      thank you i just had to say that,,,, goodbye again

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shaka said:

We will play our "fantastic" brand of football, passing between the back 3 before one of them launches it 50 yards to nobody, we will gift them a goal with comedy defending, give them a stupid penalty and they will run out comfortable 3-0 winners, Robbo will blame the trip to Israel and the happy clappers will be smug cause Grimshaw passed the ball to a teammate twice in the match and managed a non illegal throw in. Declan will come on after the match saying "the boys worked so hard/we never got the breaks/Im proud of the effort"

Back to the bottom of the league, but its all good, Robbo DID take us to 2 cup final pumpings a few years ago!

And no doubt you will be on here after the game telling us all how you called it, do you  enjoy being  Yodo and Steelboy's padawan, learning the ways of negativity

• Like 1

I believe Rangers are better than Hapoel Beer Sheva so we will need to be at our best to take anything from this game. They are a different proposition this season and are probably on a par with Celtic.  That said, I write these games off every year and anything we get is a bonus. Fingers crossed we can sneak a point. 

Well, we’ll have to earn the right to play football and get balls into the box because you know, we’re a young squad and you know financially they are in a different stratosphere but you know we can be really proud of the boys but you know We dust ourselves down and we go again. 

The Usual Shite. 

3-0 to Mordor

On 9/25/2020 at 8:07 PM, Yodo said:

Smiddy ma keyboard warrior when did you get out of jail 

shite talker,    give yourself a shake man, your one of the most depressing well fans  on here,              do you want the managers job    ????????

am off back to ma cell      your a  cock end            mon i well 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Stall said:

Just had a wee look. Hate to burst your bubble but even if we get horsed 10-0, the worst we can be in the league today is 9th......

Aye I was thinking that this morning actually. Forgot we won last week! No used to seeing the team win in the league :lol: