Season 2020’21: Game 9: Rangers (H)

Andy_P

2 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Robbo must have thought 'how can I give the well fans a boost......I know...let's bring on seedorf and white!!'.....jeez

Our options from the bench are embarrassing,you just know that none of them will have any impct

• Like 1

We can talk about them having better players and budgets all day long but the reality is we are paying guys a decent wage and for that the least you expect is to compete and show some pride an professionalism and there's been none of that today,there's far to many jokers in our squad the now,we need to be actively looking to get some out the door,get agents told there players are no longer required and do what's needed to move them on,no more nicey nicey,this squad has relegation candidates all over,none of the basics of football are being shown.

I can handle getting beat, its part of being a well fan. And I understand losing to Rangers as they have far better players than Us!

However results like today make me fucking sick. An absolute tanking and yet Rangers have barely put any effort in and we have gifted then FIVE goals. 2 really poor penalties, 2 pieces of shocking defending from Lamie & 1 trademark soft goal from a corner/cross. Its embarrassing

• Like 1

On the bright side there were as many Motherwell fans in the stadium at 81 minutes as there would before Covid.

I know theres a tendency for managers to persevere with their purchases until they come right however Las and Robbo need to sit down tomorrow and  sharpen their knives, there are too many not up to it and too many a shadow of what we've seen in the past.

I don't see this as any guide to the prospects for the season.  The defeat of the sheep away from home was more of a guide. Rangers are going to do this to a lot more than Motherwell. They went away to Holland and hit 4 against a side with a far bigger budget than Motherwell.

Did anyone really expect to take anything from this? I didn't. On to Kilmarnock. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lan_Lad said:

I don't see this as any guide to the prospects for the season.  The defeat of the sheep away from home was more of a guide. Rangers are going to do this to a lot more than Motherwell. They went away to Holland and hit 4 against a side with a far bigger budget than Motherwell.

Did anyone really expect to take anything from this? I didn't. On to Kilmarnock. 

This attitude is everything that's wrong with our approach to games against this mob, we are beat before a ball is kicked.