Season 2020’21: Game 27:Kilmarnock (A)

Andy_P

26 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

Say bye bye to your Killie Pie...

I think the perception of it is better than the actual product. Last time I scoffed one I remember thinking it was ok no better. Anyway onto more serious matters. Given the fixture is on Friday I’d think one fundamental issue will be “Have the players recovered mentally and physically?” Management will surely know this. Do we need to freshen things up in terms of team selection. 

We ‘re now at at the end of September and usually by this time a manager will know his best 11. However it seems to me that Robbo doesn’t even know our best formation never mind his best 11. 

---------------Carson

------Gallagher---Mugabe----Maguire

Grimshaw-----------------------------Hastie

------Campbell---Polworth----O'Hara

------------Watt---------Lang

O'Donnell's been rank for a few games now and Hastie will at least get us up the park. Lamie needs dropped pronto, the guy is a bombscare.

Gonna go 3-2 to us, Watt, Lang and a late Campbell winner.

Kilmarnock have 2 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat at home and the defeat came from a slack back pass in the 94th minute.  They have also scored almost twice as many goals as us from fewer chances.  

Since they've only failed to score twice, away to Rangers and Aberdeen, it's likely we'll have to score twice to get a win.

They have two fairly inexperienced full backs at Premiership level so I'd maybe be looking at that if I was trying to figure out how to hurt them.

47 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Kilmarnock have 2 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat at home and the defeat came from a slack back pass in the 94th minute.  They have also scored almost twice as many goals as us from fewer chances.  

Since they've only failed to score twice, away to Rangers and Aberdeen, it's likely we'll have to score twice to get a win.

They have two fairly inexperienced full backs at Premiership level so I'd maybe be looking at that if I was trying to figure out how to hurt them.

But we don't have any wingers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Tosh said:

Wonder if we'll have a game?

Kilmarnock: Three 'individuals' test positive for Covid-19

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54356874

Best to totally ignore this story and assume Killie  will be at full strength. We don’t know how many of the 3 individuals are players and even then they may not be first team players. 

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 2:44 PM, Kmcalpin said:

Best to totally ignore this story and assume Killie  will be at full strength. We don’t know how many of the 3 individuals are players and even then they may not be first team players. 

First team, rest of squad waiting on results from today's tests.

Squad not trained since Tuesday.

• Andy_P changed the title to Season 2020’21: Game 27:Kilmarnock (A)