Season 2020’21: Game 27:Kilmarnock (A)

Andy_P

Poor game on an awful pitch. Defended really well, especially Lamie who deserves some credit. Kelly didn't have a save until the last few mins for all the possession and crosses Killie had. We had the best chances in the game, Cole should have had yet another goal tonight! Another 3pts to get us out of the shit which is all that matters for now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, real dosser said:

hope we play as pish as some on here keep saying and pick up 3 points every game till the end of the season. Alexanders first priority is to keep us in the division and whether you like it or not that is what he is doing.

COYW.

Aye, it is, and he is, so I won't complain about that. But it would be a bit ridiculous to say we played well tonight. Be nice to pick up 3 points without the pish bit.

I've never really bought into thr plastic park excuse but the park was rotten tonight. Quite a few occasions players slipped, on both sides.

Collum ran the show, couldn't keep the whistle out his mouth. O'donnell can feel hard done by getting booked

Defended very well.

Played little football but when we did we cut them open and had two great chances before scoring.

Would have been happy with a point before kick off, even more happy with a point at half time so delighted with all three now.

Beat Accies on Saturday and there is a chance of top 6.

Just now, bobbybingo said:

Aye, it is, and he is, so I won't complain about that. But it would be a bit ridiculous to say we played well tonight. Be nice to pick up 3 points without the pish bit.

There's never been good football played on that pitch since it was installed. I would never judge a team on that.

We've played better in spells during our other games under the new gaffer, but it if we can pick up points when we are underperforming then that is a good sign.

Break the covid guidelines clubs agree to.

Get caught out.

Suspended fine to Killie and points given to us.

Appeal the decision and points taken back off but they now have to foot the fine.

The Killie fans do a fundraiser to pay the fine.

They then fall to a 1-0 defeat in the rearranged fixture many months down the line. 

Not going to lie that was massively satisfying for numerous reasons. Struggled to get to grips with that pitch and Killie were the better side for the best part, but in regards to chances we had the best ones and Cole should have buried both of his. Don't think Kelly was really tested until the last kick of the ball. Killie performance was a tad reminiscent of us earlier in the season where we enjoyed plenty of possession before the opposition scored. 

Great chance to pick up more points at the weekend.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Kat said:

Break the covid guidelines clubs agree to.

Get caught out.

Suspended fine to Killie and points given to us.

Appeal the decision and points taken back off but they now have to foot the fine.

The Killie fans do a fundraiser to pay the fine.

They then fall to a 1-0 defeat in the rearranged fixture many months down the line. 

Not going to lie that was massively satisfying for numerous reasons. Struggled to get to grips with that pitch and Killie were the better side for the best part, but in regards to chances we had the best ones and Cole should have buried both of his. Don't think Kelly was really tested until the last kick of the ball. Killie performance was a tad reminiscent of us earlier in the season where we enjoyed plenty of possession before the opposition scored. 

Great chance to pick up more points at the weekend.

Yup, out of all that tedious plastic shitfest we glimpse beautiful Karma,  wreathed in claret and amber.

Sorry, I am a poet by inclination 8) .

36 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

never said we played well but there are people on here who expect us to play total football when our objective is to stay in the division.

Whether you like the style or not I'll happily take s***e performances from now till the end of the season if we keep getting 3 points and then see what Alexander does with the squad for next season.

• Like 3